Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Spotify family subscription member

Posted 5th Oct
Hi All,

I need 3 more members to fully utilise Spotify family plan.

Original price £14.99 per month (approx £180 per year)

Individual plan is £9.99 per month (approx £120 a year)

Sharing family plan is £80 savings per year as we all contribute part of it only and get same benefits.

It will be £30 per year, I am fine with £2.5 pm payment too in case anyone don’t want to trust a stranger and commit for a year.

1 slot left now
Me : 3
@Davep3370 : 1
@maionline1 : 1
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Hey @dheeraj2606 just a little note, that all negotiations need to be kept on the thread before taking them to PM
Ok, will do that, @Sallos19
I’ll take a slot if there’s any left
Davep337005/10/2019 18:16

I’ll take a slot if there’s any left

Yes @Davep3370 slot left, will start sub once I get 2 more people for remaining slots
I am up for it. Let me know. Happy to do two months at a time if need be
Edited by: "maionline1" 5th Oct
maionline105/10/2019 22:00

I am up for it. Let me know. Happy to do two months at a time if need be

Thanks @maionline1 included you, we are 5 now. Will tell you as soon as we find the final one.
Hi, so is this £5 for the year for Spotify Premium access? Is that how this works?
Lol, ignore that, can't be, it would work out cheaper than a single premium account for a year! Sorry
So is this £30 per person for the year then?
api18206/10/2019 08:59

So is this £30 per person for the year then?

Yes @api182 at current price £14.99 per month it’s £30 a year per person (assuming we are 6) .

Just in case Spotify subscription price increase everyone per head contribution might increase .
Sorry should have explained in post

Family membership is £14.99 pm and individual membership is £9.99 pm

Sharing family mebembership among 6 means each will pay £2.5 per month and get their own login, no sharing of longin so peace of mind .

£2.5 per month is £30 which is £80 cheaper than individual membership and all same benefits
Edited by: "RealOldMonk" 6th Oct
RealOldMonk06/10/2019 09:17

Sorry should have explained in postFamily membership is £14.99 pm and …Sorry should have explained in postFamily membership is £14.99 pm and individual membership is £9.99 pmSharing family mebembership among 6 means each will pay £2.5 per month and get their own login, no sharing of longin so peace of mind .£2.5 per month is £30 which is £80 cheaper than individual membership and all same benefits

Just a watch out, the family share t&c have always had terms about logging in at the primary location, they recently have been sending emails to get some accounts to do this. No idea how this works but you may find that if you don’t log in at the same location the account may be locked. Father in law had the email for his account, grand kids needed to log in at his address.
eslick06/10/2019 09:31

Just a watch out, the family share t&c have always had terms about logging …Just a watch out, the family share t&c have always had terms about logging in at the primary location, they recently have been sending emails to get some accounts to do this. No idea how this works but you may find that if you don’t log in at the same location the account may be locked. Father in law had the email for his account, grand kids needed to log in at his address.

Hi @eslick , it happened and US and Germany and was a big backlash on this. They have stopped now it now as Spotify concept of family is people living under one roof, which is stupid at this age and time.

Worst in my opinion is that they will increase the per month price for family plan but that will be risky move looking at other streaming services.
6 slots complete, will share details with @Davep3370 and @maionline1

It’s £30 per year of £2.5 per month (preferred is £30 though)

Any price increase by Spotify might mean difference will be adjusted to new payments.

Guys hope will commit for long period as I don’t want to go about finding my family members again .

Will send you guys details on private message
Hi @maionline1 can you check private messages please
Any slots left?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants