Spotify Family to Share

Posted 18th Sep
Hi Folks,
I'm setting up my own spotify family plan if anyone would like to join and share. You use your own account. Ideally a one off payment for the year but happy to do monthly too. Message me
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Shame do you not have any family or friends to share with. Awfully kind of you to offer it to strangers! I'll take one and since you are sound like such a wonderful chap who must be lonely I'll be your friend
I'd like to join. Message me the details please.
News article 3 days ago

“Spotify updated its terms asking Premium Family subscribers to provide location data from time to time to ensure all the users of the plan belong to the same family.”

Link
bcartwright8618/09/2019 08:04

News article 3 days ago“Spotify updated its terms asking Premium Family s …News article 3 days ago“Spotify updated its terms asking Premium Family subscribers to provide location data from time to time to ensure all the users of the plan belong to the same family.”Link

Yeah but you've only got to confirm address. Pretty easy.
666FU18/09/2019 01:37

Shame do you not have any family or friends to share with. Awfully kind of …Shame do you not have any family or friends to share with. Awfully kind of you to offer it to strangers! I'll take one and since you are sound like such a wonderful chap who must be lonely I'll be your friend

Will pm you tonight
Any slots still available? PM me please
Edited by: "L_K123" 19th Sep
I’ll join in if spots are available
I have 2 slots available if anyone is interested
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants