Spotify Free invite request :D

Found 15th Feb 2011
Hi folks, I'm a relative newcomer to spotify but find I fly through my allowance (20hrs a month) with spotify open. Could some lovely person possibly invite me to the real deal? My only other alternatives are the paid 4.99/9.99 a month subscriptions, which seem a bit steep to me. Thanks for any help

7 Comments

Have you tried GrooveShark?

Original Poster

I hadn't heard of it, will give it a gander, thanks DVS_Dee

I thought they had changed this now and you only got spotify open when people invited you? thats what i got from the invite someone gave me anyhow!!
Edited by: "manc80" 15th Feb 2011

Banned

Spotify Open is the only free version.

Original Poster

So theyve binned the invite only free form? Thats a shame I dont mind the ads in return for it being free but the 20 hr limit sucks bottom. Thanks for the info tho folks

DVS_Dee

Have you tried GrooveShark?

I second that - I have abandoned spotify in favour of grooveshark - there is a deal on get it "anywhere" (you can use it one your phone etc) for about £15 a year...discussion here
hotukdeals.com/dea…211
the offer is now on earrings as well which are only $18 and have cheaper postage (that will make sense if you read the deal!!!!)

Original Poster

Cheers Agnes looks like a genuine contender for my doshos over spotify indeed, thanks!

(not too sure my OH would be up for the earrings but $18 vs 9.99 a month for spotify - no brainer! I'd say it's worth posting as a deal (_;) )
Post a comment
@
    Text