Groups
    EXPIRED

Spotify - I think i need an invite, can someone invite me please?

Hello,

I was looking to use Spotify - never used it before but was looking to use the free version to see how I get on. However a note on the website sas spotify free is currently in an invitation-only beta, which means you need to have received an invitation token to access the service. Does anyone out there have the ability / would like to invite me as as guest?

Thanks in advance!

Andy.

8 Comments

pm me your email and i will send you one

I believe there is a link been posted somewhere, where you can join up without an invite

Original Poster

queenlush;6630729

pm me your email and i will send you one

Thanks for that just PM'd.

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6630734

I believe there is a link been posted somewhere, where you can join up … I believe there is a link been posted somewhere, where you can join up without an invite

I thought there might be but searched before posting and could only see three deals relating to spotify which didn't include a link. Thanks for the help tho.

andyat2002;6630767

Thanks for that just PM'd.

I'm so sorry i think they took my invites off me :x I had 9 left and sent someone on here one which should have left me with 8 ..once again Sowwy :oops:

Just a thought...i have 2 spotify accounts, one here at work which is fairly recent and one at home that i've had for a while, maybe the invites are on the other account, i will look later for you.

Hang on sussed it ...i've sent you one.

Original Poster

queenlush;6630881

Hang on sussed it ...i've sent you one.

Thanks, just waiting for it to come through. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6632727

]Did you look at this one though?

Missed that one! Thanks for the link - used as the link sent to email never came through. Rep to you both!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767108
      2. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23

See more discussions