Posted 24 March 2020

Spotify in other countries?

Hi everyone.
Now I've never done this but have heard it can be done. Is it (still) possible to buy Spotify Premium Family for a cheaper price by using a VPN and "purchasing" it from another country?
Thanks in advance

Andy
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    raja.faran12/01/2021 22:47

Anyone interested in Youtube Premium Account, I have Family plan im …Anyone interested in Youtube Premium Account, I have Family plan im selling £70 a year usually £144

Sorry fella. Just feel I need to let others know this, incase they want to try this for themselves.
    You can get a family plan account for just under £24 a year (I think it is about 5 accounts). It involves VPN's for initial sign up and something like a Monzo account, but its very easy to do and maintain
    I've not read about anyone managing to get one of these up and running for some time. It seems that unless you can make payment with a "local" card or account, it's a no-go - UK cards just work.
    You can get tidal through a vpn. I’ve got family hifi subscription , prices varies slightly every month but it’s usually between £3.75 and £4.50

When I set mine up I used Speedify on my iPad and set my country as turkey I originally set up payment as paypal but after a months free trial they couldn’t the payment kept failing, I just logged back into my tidal account and changed the payment to my debit card with no problems. There are sites you can use to import your Spotify playlists to tidal (edited)
    Yes
    Author
    Arto24/03/2020 20:30

Yes

Good good. Could you please tell me the best way to do it.
    Author
    cuzzy24/03/2020 20:50

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/spotify-premium-for-139-at-spotify-india-vpn-3415809

Thank you for this but after reading this thread it seems to be that they are stricter and won't let you purchase with a UK registered card. I was wondering if there is a way around it.
    If u buy one I am interested in joining a family please
    Author
    Thank you. That's what I was thinking.
    If you manage to get a paypal account from that country and convince it to add eg. a Revolut virtual card with all address details correct except for your postcode which will be something in that country. Then you can pay for spotify in the foreign currency via paypal and it'll all work.
    Its all a bit of a faff, but it does work - however the big risk now is Paypal switching on text message login confirmation to get into the account which you'll be unable to do.
    Does anyone have a family account I could hop on to? I'll contribute of course. Private message me please. (edited)
    m
    credington19/12/2020 11:42

Does anyone have a family account I could hop on to? I'll contribute of …Does anyone have a family account I could hop on to? I'll contribute of course. Private message me please.

Pm me i can help.
    Anyone interested in Youtube Premium Account, I have Family plan im selling £70 a year usually £144
    Anyone interested in slot for Netflix for a small contribution let me know have one spare
    Anyone with a Spotify slot available?
    be careful one sharing spoitfy family with random people o the internet, (spotify now occasionally requires users to enter the adres of the account holder, and you may not want to share that info with people you don't know in real life)

I know about VPN's but how does a Monzo account help ? that's a UK based bank...

Be careful with sharing a Netflix account with strangers, you need to share your main login, abuse is possible (i only share my Brazilian account @ 8.5€ with family and friends) BTW Netflix allows you to create allot of profiles, the limitation is on people using it simultaneous My account is used by 7 people but not once more then 4 ae using it at the same moment.
's avatar