Groups

Spotify Invite request

Hi,

I have a free spotify account and i have a few friends at uni that want spotify but i cant give them an invite. If possible could anybody provide me with a few invites so i can have a few buddies on there?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help - if possible PM me so im not timed to use them quickily

4 Comments

I think I may have 3 send me there emails

I dunno if that person ever responded to you, but Im in desperate need of just 1 invite. I have been scouring the net for weeks with no luck. I either reach a promo site that had run out, or find a person willing to give them that just gave out the last one. Its just been my luck. If you do have an extra one, I would greatly appreciate it. Obviously you have no idea who I am or anything, but if you want to do a "random act of kindness" that would be awesome.

Kind regards,
    Branden

Mod edit: email removed, use PM please

Original Poster

mrs ronaldo;8526349

I think I may have 3 send me there emails

hi, sorry my internets playing up. I'll send you 2 emails so you can give one to the third guy too

thanks in advance if u have any left

I've sent all 3 emails an invite each now enjoy :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4992467
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      3. GCSE Results day89
      4. Samsung Note 81118

See more discussions