1. Tes Deals
Groups

Spotify invites up for grabs

spotify.com

from the people behind uTorrent

Combines P2P file sharing with music playback, the idea being you can play any song in the world so long as another Spotify user has it. Got my invite last night and it works pretty well, just missing alot of obscure tracks at the moment until the user base grows. For example last night I simply could not find 'do the bartman' for love nor money.

anyway, I have 4 invites left, first 4 posters who want one, get them

22 Comments

Banned

sounds good - could you send one my way please?

Original Poster

salder21;4005443

sounds good - could you send one my way please?

to the hotmail address in your profile? if not PM me another address :thumbsup:

can i have one too? :-D

Banned

chrishill;4005478

to the hotmail address in your profile? if not PM me another address … to the hotmail address in your profile? if not PM me another address :thumbsup:

yeah that address is fine - cheers

ooo could you send me one too please, will pm you my email, thanks :thumbsup:

Id like one of these please if poss :thumbsup:
    rep awaits

thanx will take 1 to my profile ad

Original Poster

A23;4005481

can i have one too? :-D

yup, let me know your email address via pm

salder21;4005489

yeah that address is fine - cheers

sent!

SunTzu;4005491

ooo could you send me one too please, will pm you my email, thanks … ooo could you send me one too please, will pm you my email, thanks :thumbsup:

sent!

Tanchi;4005498

Id like one of these please if poss :thumbsup:rep awaits

no probs, just send me your email address

you looking for bartman?
    pm me if you are

excellent, many thanks, rep left

Original Poster

A23: invite sent!
    Tanchi: last ones yours if you send me that email address bud!

thanks a lot.. rep given :-D

Original Poster

electriclinux;4005564

you looking for bartman?pm me if you are

cheers, I was just joking in the OP, I actually have it filed under 'school disco tunes' at home along with turtle power, s-express and mc hammer :thumbsup:

Banned

where abouts did you get the invites from? Is it the sort of thing that now you have invited us, we are able to invite a couple people too?

think there is a link on here to get this free iseem to remember, do a serch peeps.credit to djag 5 days ago

I've got 5 if anyone wants one?

1 here pls

nick334;4011104

I've got 5 if anyone wants one?

Me please

hey nick334. one for me please!

ive PMed you my email address.

Hi I'll take one if you still have available.

pm'd

me please!

Original Poster

salder21;4006960

where abouts did you get the invites from? Is it the sort of thing that … where abouts did you get the invites from? Is it the sort of thing that now you have invited us, we are able to invite a couple people too?

bottom navigation bar on the site is a link which says something like 'share spotify', I think you should have 5 to give out, keep spreading it and the service will get better! :thumbsup:

chazzz;4011002

think there is a link on here to get this free iseem to remember, do a … think there is a link on here to get this free iseem to remember, do a serch peeps.credit to djag 5 days ago

you can sign up for a beta invite from the spotify homepage, but it takes a while to come through. These invites are being dished out for free, even if some rep is being left thats now why I'd offered them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions