Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Spotify Premium 6 months code available

Posted 31st May 2020
I have a Spotify Premium '6 Months Free' code going if anyone is interested in it.
It's only valid for new Spotify accounts, so please don't ask unless you really need it (let's give someone a chance to use it for how it's intended ).
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Can i have it please?
Thank you
Every single time I miss these. I'm on spotify every night and going crazy with ads. They have become an album on it's own. No funds whatsoever. One of these days........
Sorry Frankie77. If I get another code I'll drop you a message
cis_groupie31/05/2020 11:50

Sorry Frankie77. If I get another code I'll drop you a message

Appreciated.
Send me one please
one coming your way, if you still need it @Frankie77 ?
Mendoza31/05/2020 13:27

one coming your way, if you still need it @Frankie77 ?

Yeah it's still driving me crazy Mendoza. You have one?
If anyone has a spare code for me it would be great!
Frankie7731/05/2020 13:29

Yeah it's still driving me crazy Mendoza. You have one?

enjoy ad free music
Frankie7731/05/2020 11:45

Every single time I miss these. I'm on spotify every night and going crazy …Every single time I miss these. I'm on spotify every night and going crazy with ads. They have become an album on it's own. No funds whatsoever. One of these days........

You could try the £1.99 stylus that’s you can get from Currys, there is also a three months free offer out there.
Frankie7731/05/2020 11:45

Every single time I miss these. I'm on spotify every night and going crazy …Every single time I miss these. I'm on spotify every night and going crazy with ads. They have become an album on it's own. No funds whatsoever. One of these days........

You could try the £1.99 stylus with the 6 months spotthat’s you can get from Currys, there is also a three months free offer out there.
Hi how do I get the code. I got the stylus but no code? :/
Bargainl0va06/06/2020 15:52

Hi how do I get the code. I got the stylus but no code? :/

it will be in your emails soon

maybe 2 days after your purchase is delivered
Do you have more codes available?
Post a comment
@
    Text