Spotify Premium 60 days free for new customers

Expert (Beta)5
Posted 9th Aug 2019
Using the Get Deal link you can sign up for 60 days of free Spotify Premium for new customers.

spotify.com/au/…dt/
spotify.com/uk/…ns/

You can use the Gmail trick putting a “.” anywhere in you email to create a new account.

Pretty easy also to copy over your playlists from your existing account by following the below steps :

• Make them public on your old account.
  • Sign into your new account.
  • Search for you old username.
  • When you find you old account and public playlist(s) copy all the songs into a new playlist(s).

Full terms here

Lot of good discussion and information in the previous one I posted here, unfortunately that link and promo is now over.

Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Requires card details as part of signup, so using a new email address is not sufficent.
Where's link for 60days please
IamMT09/08/2019 11:25

Requires card details as part of signup, so using a new email address is …Requires card details as part of signup, so using a new email address is not sufficent.

So @matwalaboy , I think this bit is inaccurate: "You can use the Gmail trick putting a “.” anywhere in you email to create a new account."
Yeah, last time I tried doing that, it got flagged because I tried to use the same payment method.
What about using revolut and their disposable virtual card? (or however you call it)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants