Spotify Premium - best deals (or alternatives)

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Not one you normally get discounted, I usually have the Vodafone entertainment tariffs which include Spotify premium, but these are now close to the cost of a normal Spotify subscription on top of a standard sim only deal. Anyone aware of any good discounts / deals for Spotify?

Alternatively what’s a decent priced music subscription service that’s available at a decent price? Any deals to be had here?

I have heard of the google music offer paying in rupee’s so might try that out.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
I'd recommend looking at Spotify family, you can split the £14.99 between 6 people, so if you found 6 people to chip in it would only cost 2.50 each.
On Xbox you get 6 months for free
buy 1 £13 hue bulb, use the 6 month premium code that comes with it. saving about £47 ?

up to you if you use the bulb. chk currys etc for bulbs.
Thanks all, I actually do have a 6 months Spotify sub from Currys so that will help, but beyond that is the question.

Spotify family sounds like a good idea. Will look into that some more.

Cheers
Tidal have an offer on now, 5 months at £1 a month, decent service and great offer.
ibblackberry116/12/2019 08:47

Tidal have an offer on now, 5 months at £1 a month, decent service and …Tidal have an offer on now, 5 months at £1 a month, decent service and great offer.

Thanks, hadn’t heard of them before - will check that out, though I’m not a great fan of these ‘new customer’ promotions.
Edited by: "573310" 16th Dec 2019
If you are a Costco member they sell the 12 month Spotify gift card in-store. It is currently £93 for the 12 months, but was on offer for £83 a few months ago.
Turkish Tidal or Indian YouTube premium?
jon81uk16/12/2019 10:56

If you are a Costco member they sell the 12 month Spotify gift card …If you are a Costco member they sell the 12 month Spotify gift card in-store. It is currently £93 for the 12 months, but was on offer for £83 a few months ago.

Thanks, that’s not a bad option - will check it out but I’m starting to lean towards google music. See what deals I can find. Ta
ishybon16/12/2019 11:22

Turkish Tidal or Indian YouTube premium?

Thanks, I reckon I’ll give the Indian YouTube a try with the google music. I think that comes bundled right?
57331016/12/2019 16:54

Thanks, I reckon I’ll give the Indian YouTube a try with the google music. …Thanks, I reckon I’ll give the Indian YouTube a try with the google music. I think that comes bundled right?

Dude thanks, couple of years ago I was using android and was having google music. Now I’m using iPhone and Apple Music is too expensive. Have vpn YouTube premium, just seen your comment and I’ve got google music on iPhone. It much better than YouTube music.
Codes on Ebay
57331016/12/2019 16:54

Thanks, I reckon I’ll give the Indian YouTube a try with the google music. …Thanks, I reckon I’ll give the Indian YouTube a try with the google music. I think that comes bundled right?

Am subscribed to both (costs about £4 a month for family on both, so why not ).

Tidal is superior for music because of the better quality sound, as me and my Dad use it on a HiFi quite a lot, but yes Play Music comes bundled with YT Premium from India and is best value if you don’t have mid-high end headphones/speakers
Amazon prime student account, around £35, gives you prime music as well as video, delivery etc .....
srp11117/12/2019 02:30

Amazon prime student account, around £35, gives you prime music as well as …Amazon prime student account, around £35, gives you prime music as well as video, delivery etc .....

Unfortunately not a student
ishybon16/12/2019 20:49

Am subscribed to both (costs about £4 a month for family on both, so why …Am subscribed to both (costs about £4 a month for family on both, so why not ).Tidal is superior for music because of the better quality sound, as me and my Dad use it on a HiFi quite a lot, but yes Play Music comes bundled with YT Premium from India and is best value if you don’t have mid-high end headphones/speakers

Never heard of Tidal before but will have to check it out - thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions