Groups
    EXPIRED

Spotify Premium Family share - anyone want to join me?

Hi all,

I have seen a few threads about this on HUKD over the recent weeks.

I am looking to setup a Spotify family account over the next couple of days. It is likely that I will have 3 or 4 spare places so would like to know if anyone would like to join me?

It costs £15 a month, so if I can fill all 5 additional accounts it will be £2.50 a month per account. To avoid the admin headache I would ask that people pay for 12 months up front (£30). You can check my feedback on HUKD or on ebay (ID also Finnergen).

Upon agreement/payment I will need to PM you my address as you will need to specify this in your account settings before linking your account to my 'family' to avoid any issues.

This is not something I have done before, but understand that plenty of people on HUKD have - let me know if you have any questions.

26 Comments

Interesting , I like the £30 idea avoids issues with people not paying.

id be interested at that price. just to clarify, using this method you get to make your own playlists, and can stream at any time through the app even though the other five 'family members' are streaming too?

Original Poster

chantelle310

id be interested at that price. just to clarify, using this method you … id be interested at that price. just to clarify, using this method you get to make your own playlists, and can stream at any time through the app even though the other five 'family members' are streaming too?

Yes, all accounts are entirely separate and act just the same as if you had your own Premium account.

Finnergen

Yes, all accounts are entirely separate and act just the same as if you … Yes, all accounts are entirely separate and act just the same as if you had your own Premium account.

thats great then, id be interested in this if the other spots fill

Original Poster

OK cool,

AStonedRaichu - are you interested in joining? If yes, that would be 4 spots filled and 2 spots remaining.

hi there I would be interested.

can I ask for the last spot?

Original Poster

OK guys,

So just to confirm we have...

2 x accounts for me
    1 x Chantelle310
    1 x alonso76
    1 x davewave

One more account going...

Original Poster

oh...sorry - last account gone to a family member!

I will PM you guys shortly to arrange payment etc....

Finnergen

oh...sorry - last account gone to a family member!I will PM you guys … oh...sorry - last account gone to a family member!I will PM you guys shortly to arrange payment etc....

​thanks for sorting out this mutually beneficial cooperative

Original Poster

lol, no worries - I have been waiting a couple of weeks for someone to post one of these. Thought I may as well sort one out myself!

If you have android, you can get it free

I'll go for it - PM me if anyone drops out
    Edited by: "mighty.sausage" 24th Feb

coullgfx

If you have android, you can get it free

Whether it be Android or IOS, You can only get "Spotify Free"....with ads and limited skips, and no back tracking. A full premium account removes all limits.
    Edited by: "artnada" 25th Feb

artnada

Whether it be Android or IOS, You can only get "Spotify Free"....with ads … Whether it be Android or IOS, You can only get "Spotify Free"....with ads and limited skips, and no back tracking. A full premium account removes all limits.

I'm afraid your wrong, you can very easily get fully cracked versions of Spotify, no restrictions and ad free

coullgfx

I'm afraid your wrong, you can very easily get fully cracked versions of … I'm afraid your wrong, you can very easily get fully cracked versions of Spotify, no restrictions and ad free

I know you can. They are people's hacked accounts. I'd imagine you have one.

artnada

I know you can. They are people's hacked accounts. I'd imagine you have … I know you can. They are people's hacked accounts. I'd imagine you have one.

Maybe, but I think it's more a crack, as I've loaded ask onto 50+ phones for friends, we all have to sign in using our own email accounts, but the crack tells the app we have paid

Does anyone still have any spaces left for the family share?

coullgfx

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2sbbicZVpzZG16U19MeVNYdDA/view

​Do you have a space for family share I can pay you for?

Also interested in a family option of Spotify if anyone has one?

Appologies for jumping onto someone elses thread but I recently upgraded to a family Spotify account and have 2 available slots if anyone is interested? Potentially 3 it there is interest.

The terms will be the same as above - £2.50 a month with a year paid in advance (£30). I have been a long term member on here although not a regular poster and have 1000+ feedback on ebay.

It anyone is interested in essentially a years membership for the price of 3 months please feel free to PM me or post below.

I'm in please!

I'd like to join a group if anyone has spare spaces

Can I please join if someone is getting spotify premium family please?

Original Poster

Mods - can I please close this thread as it was all sorted out months ago but I am still getting people update wanting to join.

Thanks

Mike

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions