Spotify Premium Family Slots

Posted 9th May
I have a few slots left of the family plan. £30 for the year. Payment via PayPal
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

18 Comments
Any. 2 or 3 month slot?
I’m surprised this is allowed, someone could be £30 out of pocket, not saying you are not genuine op but it could happen
snoopy1809/05/2020 12:11

I’m surprised this is allowed, someone could be £30 out of pocket, not sa …I’m surprised this is allowed, someone could be £30 out of pocket, not saying you are not genuine op but it could happen

It’s about trust I guess. I’ve had one set up for over 2 years
snoopy1809/05/2020 12:11

I’m surprised this is allowed, someone could be £30 out of pocket, not sa …I’m surprised this is allowed, someone could be £30 out of pocket, not saying you are not genuine op but it could happen

or £10
I bought into a family slot on hukd and think I've been done. Kicked out twice now and am owed money. Mods involved but no comeback via PayPal as I stupidly did friends & family.
fern3710/05/2020 00:32

I bought into a family slot on hukd and think I've been done. Kicked out …I bought into a family slot on hukd and think I've been done. Kicked out twice now and am owed money. Mods involved but no comeback via PayPal as I stupidly did friends & family.

maybe you was on the same account as me?
That’s terrible :/
Is the slot free still ?
fern3710/05/2020 00:32

I bought into a family slot on hukd and think I've been done. Kicked out …I bought into a family slot on hukd and think I've been done. Kicked out twice now and am owed money. Mods involved but no comeback via PayPal as I stupidly did friends & family.

I've 1 slot available you do not have to pay a year upfront just 2.50 every month by PayPal nobodyshould be asking for £30 upfront.
Jonah0610/05/2020 09:59

Is the slot free still ?

I've 1 available £2.50 a month but you just pay by PayPal every month that way you only pay for what you get anyone asking for £30 upfront would be a red flag to me no way anyone should be asking for that.
jmcg201012/05/2020 14:57

I've 1 slot available you do not have to pay a year upfront just 2.50 …I've 1 slot available you do not have to pay a year upfront just 2.50 every month by PayPal nobodyshould be asking for £30 upfront.

Is it your account??
fern3712/05/2020 16:02

Is it your account??

Yes course I've 5 ppl using it 1 spot left its Philippines spotify account but has been working great 8 months
jmcg201012/05/2020 16:53

Yes course I've 5 ppl using it 1 spot left its Philippines spotify account …Yes course I've 5 ppl using it 1 spot left its Philippines spotify account but has been working great 8 months

I'll pass but thank you for offering me a space. I said I wouldn't chance doing this again...no refection on your character but I have raised a complaint against the other guy and don't want to be seen flouting the very rules i want instigating. Thank you again.
fern3712/05/2020 17:00

I'll pass but thank you for offering me a space. I said I wouldn't chance …I'll pass but thank you for offering me a space. I said I wouldn't chance doing this again...no refection on your character but I have raised a complaint against the other guy and don't want to be seen flouting the very rules i want instigating. Thank you again.

No problem I'm always careful with this type of thing as well so understand where your coming from.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions