Spotify Premium glitch, Free forever for 1p (why cold?, I'm saving students money)

Banned 23
Found 17th Jun 2014
This is how I get free spotify for only 1p:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…Q2/

1) By a EE, Vodaphone, T-mobile or 02 Sim for 1p
(link in 1st comment)

(or use a sim you have with no/little credit)

2) Sign up for spotify (non premium) with new details,

3) Go to this link

spotify.com/uk/…l=1

4) Chose the "pay by mobile image"

Repeat steps 2 to 4 with the same sim every 30 days.

Enjoy your music

(All credit goes to my Uni Friend Ali Baletti)

23 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Hot from me. :-)

Original Poster Banned

amour3k

Hot from me. :-)

Who would vote cold?
And why?
Just wondering.

Hows this a glitch?

Would this work on contract? I just got the iPhone 5c on contract on EE from a deal on here. I also have a spare PAYG sim on EE that is activated.
Edited by: "NEtech" 17th Jun 2014

NEtech

Would this work on contract? I just got the iPhone 5c on contract on EE … Would this work on contract? I just got the iPhone 5c on contract on EE from a deal on here. I also have a spare PAYG sim on EE that is activated.

How many phones u getting through?? U had a stolen iphone, then a blackberry and now back to iphone again - All in a week?? oO

Lol, the iPhone was no good, so tried the Blackberry, thought I could unlock it on Ebay for 99p but it was on Virgin and the guy said he did not have the codes on his server for my phone so I was stuck with a phone on the wrong network.

In the end I bit the bullet and got the one on contract on here, at least that way I know what I am getting.

NEtech

Lol, the iPhone was no good, so tried the Blackberry, thought I could … Lol, the iPhone was no good, so tried the Blackberry, thought I could unlock it on Ebay for 99p but it was on Virgin and the guy said he did not have the codes on his server for my phone so I was stuck with a phone on the wrong network.In the end I bit the bullet and got the one on contract on here, at least that way I know what I am getting.

Yeah Yeah, i'll see another post soon about a cracked screen or something i reckon!

Gonna try this out... Was considering downgrading to the 4.99 a month but it doesn't work for mobile

you used to be able to do this here no need for a sim use the uk number and wait for
the code and there are lot of other sites lol

http://receivefreesms.com/

not sure if it still works

Banned

Just wondering if it's possible to migrate play lists over to a new account when the free trial ends

ferds

Link To Sims

Or just go direct to the networks to have several sent out to you for free....

Elton Chong

Just wondering if it's possible to migrate play lists over to a new … Just wondering if it's possible to migrate play lists over to a new account when the free trial ends

I don't think it is. Which is why I gave up buying codes off eBay and subscribed through unidays for half price

Banned

sancho1983

I don't think it is. Which is why I gave up buying codes off eBay and … I don't think it is. Which is why I gave up buying codes off eBay and subscribed through unidays for half price

Unidays?

Banned

Ah I see u have to be a student

NEtech

Would this work on contract? I just got the iPhone 5c on contract on EE … Would this work on contract? I just got the iPhone 5c on contract on EE from a deal on here. I also have a spare PAYG sim on EE that is activated.

If you're on EE you get Deezer premium included anyway. Pretty much the same as spotify

Banned

quite happy with spotify free. just a couple of ads no big deal.

Banned

there's ways to bypass shuffle lock on phones as well.

TheMetalMan

If you're on EE you get Deezer premium included anyway. Pretty much the … If you're on EE you get Deezer premium included anyway. Pretty much the same as spotify

Nice one mate, never knew that.

Is the difference between the premium and free version solely the lack of ads in the premium version? or is there more to it?

ewwaxo

there's ways to bypass shuffle lock on phones as well.

Please give us some step by step details on how to do this? Ta

Thanks.

NEtech

Nice one mate, never knew that.

Free Spotify Premium on Vodafone Red as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants