Groups

Spotify Premium Subscription

Ive just got the 3 months premium deal for 99p and I would like to cancel the 9.99 charge but I don't know if it would cancel my 3 months as well.
    P.S I know how to cancel the subscription just dunno if my 3month would disappear.

5 Comments

I've used 2 previous 99p promotions and both times was able to cancel (straight after paying) and it did not cancel the 3 month subscription

Original Poster

jeczap

I've used 2 previous 99p promotions and both times was able to cancel … I've used 2 previous 99p promotions and both times was able to cancel (straight after paying) and it did not cancel the 3 month subscription

Thank you ! then I just cancel subscription then other reason then continue?

Ill like it for free ;-)

InfinityVirozon

Thank you ! then I just cancel subscription then other reason then … Thank you ! then I just cancel subscription then other reason then continue?

Yep
    Sign up using a different email address and copy your playlists to it - then use that account for the next promotion

Original Poster

jeczap

Yep ;)Sign up using a different email address and copy your playlists to … Yep ;)Sign up using a different email address and copy your playlists to it - then use that account for the next promotion

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DVD storage33
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?614
      3. Jury service1721
      4. Getting Student Beams account without being a student11

See more discussions