Spotify sign up using VPN

Posted 24th Apr
Anyone had any recent experience with signing up for Spotify premium using a VPN? Signing up through a country like Turkey is considerably cheaper, however the process fails when you select your payment method which doesn’t match up with the country you are trying to sign up through. Was curious as to whether anyone had found a work around for this!

Any help is appreciated!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Nope, no work around, sorry.
Only way I can see it being done is via gift cards. Although it means you can only get an individual sub (not a family plan) and the gift cards can be tricky to get. If you can get them then people are putting quite a markup on them making it a lot of effort for not much of a saving. If any one can think of a better way I’d be interested for sure.
Deezer works with Revolut
Buy something for couple of quid from curry’s for 6 months Spotify
Yeah that works too, but I’ve been through loads of trials and sick and tired of having to change my email and transferring playlists over.
Jamie_White24/04/2020 15:49

Yeah that works too, but I’ve been through loads of trials and sick and t …Yeah that works too, but I’ve been through loads of trials and sick and tired of having to change my email and transferring playlists over.

Website you can use to transfer playlists across different streaming platforms.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions