Spotify willing to start family account or join one lets get it sorted

Found 11th Aug
Hi all after looking at the vpn stuff seemingly only working for 50 percent of the people im looking at either joining a family share or setting one up...

what im proposing is ....

if I set one up i would want a recurring monthy payment of 2.50 to my paypal address on the given date when all members are ready to pay and we will start the account - as far as I understand all we need to do is subscribe with the same address I will then email the join invitations out once payment is made
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
What about just using Spotify++?
mastablasta54 m ago

What about just using Spotify++?

You can't download songs, and it's iOS only. For £2.50, it's worth paying for the official version.
I have one spare place
jamie01510 h, 1 m ago

You can't download songs, and it's iOS only. For £2.50, it's worth paying …You can't download songs, and it's iOS only. For £2.50, it's worth paying for the official version.

If your on Android it should be easy enough to get an apk. That’s the whole point of buying android is to have everything free or cracked.
as mentioned above i want to dl sondgs to my phone not stream as i spend a lot of time outdoors - i did try the spotify ++ a few month ago and couldnt dl the content
forresthump12 h, 36 m ago

as mentioned above i want to dl sondgs to my phone not stream as i spend a …as mentioned above i want to dl sondgs to my phone not stream as i spend a lot of time outdoors - i did try the spotify ++ a few month ago and couldnt dl the content

Deezer VPN trick works brilliantly, if you are interested in swapping services it's worth it. I've been using it for ages now, no problems.
I have a spare space
I am up for a place if you have any places available
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants