Spotify with VPN

Found 30th Apr
Gather that signing up with a VPN allows you to access region-specific pricing, but not too sure how to do this with Spotify (paying with PayPal). Remember seeing a thread here to do so with Deezer but couldn't see steps for Spotify.

Is anyone able to provide steps to do so?

(Yes I know it's morally questionable!)
Community Updates
AskSoftwareVPN
3 Comments
I would image set VPN to Turkey. And visit Spotify turkey and signup there. 13.99 lire is about £2.50.

Im a deezer man myself. Don't know if you are allowed to pay with PayPal, some countries it doesn't let you. You can also try Thailand or brasil if PayPal isnt a option In Turkey.

If you pay on something like a revolut card you won't get charged a exchange rate on top. Just as easy doing it that way.
MonkeysUncle29 m ago

I would image set VPN to Turkey. And visit Spotify turkey and signup …I would image set VPN to Turkey. And visit Spotify turkey and signup there. 13.99 lire is about £2.50.Im a deezer man myself. Don't know if you are allowed to pay with PayPal, some countries it doesn't let you. You can also try Thailand or brasil if PayPal isnt a option In Turkey. If you pay on something like a revolut card you won't get charged a exchange rate on top. Just as easy doing it that way.

Thanks for this, will give it a go!
If you know 5 people who will split the cost with you you can get a family membership for £15 so £2.50 each with none of the hassle.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants