Groups

Springsteen's new album; Working on a dream - anyone else listened to it yet?

Got Brucie Baby's new album yesterday as a late b'day prezzie. I think its a terrific collection of songs but in absolutely pants packaging. A cardboard sleeve like a Sunday paper freebie. Come on we deserve something a bit more keep-able. Anyone else listened to it yet?

2 Comments

Yeah, I LOVE it! I think it's because there's such a variety of sounds on it, though not enough of the E Street Band. I love Outlaw Pete.

Your're right about the packaging, I bought the limited edition with dvd & I really struggled to to get the cd out of the cardboard, I was a little peeved!!

beatrixkiddo79;4213389

Yeah, I LOVE it! I think it's because there's such a variety of sounds on … Yeah, I LOVE it! I think it's because there's such a variety of sounds on it, though not enough of the E Street Band. I love Outlaw Pete.Your're right about the packaging, I bought the limited edition with dvd & I really struggled to to get the cd out of the cardboard, I was a little peeved!!

Bruce has done several like that, my dad ripped his copy of the Seeger sessions, also a couple of Neil Young ones. They make them too tight!

I like the album so far even if he can be a bit smooth in recent years(as in rather poppy), working on a dream stays in my head for a long while after it's played - outlaw pete sounds better every play imo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions