SPURS

Posted 19th Nov
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Gazza
Rafa. Said he wants a PM League return. You can have Steve Bruce if you want though, I'll drive him to London and buy him his first McDonalds in the capital.
OGS.
Colin
So does Arsenal.
Everywhere reporting they're trying to get Mourinho.
Zooicidal19/11/2019 21:29

Haha that's funny
need a new chairman
Zooicidal19/11/2019 21:29

Would be a great fit for Spurs.

Tight wad chairman and the cheque book manager.
What could go wrong?
Gareth Bale as player manager but it's in his cotract that he doesn't go to work if it's raining or a bit cloudy in case he gets a cold.

Well done Wales in qualifying for the 2020 shindig.
Edited by: "PeacePipe" 19th Nov
Levy really is a heartless bathplug(insert another word here)
Poch has raised Spurs higher than they should be considering their net spend and this is his reward.

Real Madrid next step for Poch.
Treboeth19/11/2019 22:22

Levy really is a heartless bathplug(insert another word here) Levy really is a heartless bathplug(insert another word here) Poch has raised Spurs higher than they should be considering their net spend and this is his reward.Real Madrid next step for Poch.

But the truth of the matter is he has won nothing in his managerial career and even prior to this season he never looked like he would. He took Spurs as far as he could.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 19th Nov
OllieSt19/11/2019 23:46

But the truth of the matter is he won nothing in his managerial career and …But the truth of the matter is he won nothing in his managerial career and even prior to this season he never looked like he would

I didn`t say he had won them anything,just that he raised them higher than most people expected for the net spend.

Mourinho is in talks to take over so Levy better get the cheque book ready.
Big Sam to the rescue. He's a master of saving small clubs from relegation.
I need a dollar boy a dollar is what i need, any half descent manager will avoid them like the plague, the last of the small spenders.
OllieSt19/11/2019 23:46

But the truth of the matter is he has won nothing in his managerial career …But the truth of the matter is he has won nothing in his managerial career and even prior to this season he never looked like he would. He took Spurs as far as he could.

That's normal for spurs though?? except the one off League/FA Cup.. they don't win anything???

Poch got spurs their only CL final, can't see that happening again for a long long long time.

delusional sacking him, and thinking Jose is coming to save them? short memories! Jose will bleed the club dry and park his bus there instead,

maybe Benitez heading your way
Edited by: "Jace_Phoenix" 20th Nov
Why no love for David Moyes? He said a while back he can manage any football club in the world. He did well at Man U, had a lovely stint in Spain and then back with Sunderland.

Surely he's first pick
bbfb12320/11/2019 00:11

Why no love for David Moyes? He said a while back he can manage any …Why no love for David Moyes? He said a while back he can manage any football club in the world. He did well at Man U, had a lovely stint in Spain and then back with Sunderland.Surely he's first pick

I like your sense of humour
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions