Groups

spurs boss ramos spotted in burger kingjoke

he asked for 2 whoppers and the bloke behind the counter said ok your gonna break into the top four and your gonna win the fa cup

88 Comments

Whats the difference between spurs and a bucket of s**t?

...the bucket

subscribed

What does THFC stand for???

They're heading for championship

The local council refuse Spurs permission to build a new ground on Northumberland park....
    a council spokesman said " a fun fair once a year is one thing but a permanent circus is out of the question."

A man desperate at Tottenhams current situation decides to top himself.In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very last moment, he decides upon wearing his full Tottenham kit as his last statement.A neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police.On arrival, the police quickly remove the Tottenham kit and dress the man in stockings and suspenders. The man, totally confused asks why.

The policeman simply replies, "it's to avoid embarrassing your family."

Banned

Whats with the stuntman threads on Spurs? He dont say too much!!!

Banned

black gerbil1;3096651

subscribed

Me too. :thumbsup:

Spurs have sacked Ramos and appointed a new manager from China, his name is Win One Soon

Banned

Gawd, you're be up for hours on this one Rediron!

guv;3096678

Gawd, you're be up for hours on this one Rediron!

I know I have no reason to go out ever again now this thread has been started

3000 posts by 6am I think

What's the difference between Tottenham and a dead baby joke?

Not everyone laughs at a dead baby joke.

This man jumps into a swimming pool full of sharks. Swims one length then another and climbs out!

"How'd you do that mister" says the boy

"Look at me T Shirt" says the man and on it was written "Spurs FOR FOURTH PLACE"

Even the sharks wouldn't swallow that.

Banned

RedIron;3096683

I know I have no reason to go out ever again now this thread has been … I know I have no reason to go out ever again now this thread has been started3000 posts by 6am I think

LOL. I'll have to bookmark it so I can turn the tales. You know thats likely!

Happy googling and changing "West Ham" to "Spurs" jokes!!! :w00t:

guv;3096693

LOL. I'll have to bookmark it so I can turn the tales. You know thats … LOL. I'll have to bookmark it so I can turn the tales. You know thats likely!Happy googling and changing "West Ham" to "Spurs" jokes!!! :w00t:

Lol

or shall I say

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj122/Learpholl/2ajawx2.gif

RedIron;3096664

The local council refuse Spurs permission to build a new ground on … The local council refuse Spurs permission to build a new ground on Northumberland park....a council spokesman said " a fun fair once a year is one thing but a permanent circus is out of the question."

it'd be almost as jolly as the last one, for juande only - hook the frog and win a cup :thumbsup:

What do spurs have in common with a cocktail stick?

They've both got two points.

RedIron;3096683

I know I have no reason to go out ever again now this thread has been … I know I have no reason to go out ever again now this thread has been started3000 posts by 6am I think

I'm so disappointed to wake up and see that you haven't reached your 3000 posts in this one thread alone mate..........cos I was honestly up for reading all of them. :giggle:

Gooners for life. :-D

realfriendlyman;3097049

I'm so disappointed to wake up and see that you haven't reached your 3000 … I'm so disappointed to wake up and see that you haven't reached your 3000 posts in this one thread alone mate..........cos I was honestly up for reading all of them. :giggle:Gooners for life. :-D

Lol, it got a bit boring when the spurs fans went off line. I'll bait them out again tonight

Banned

RedIron;3097845

Lol, it got a bit boring when the spurs fans went off line. I'll bait … Lol, it got a bit boring when the spurs fans went off line. I'll bait them out again tonight

Do your worst..... I can take it... But I can give it also. Muhahahahaha

Look at post #1165 - bottom of this ]page

Original Poster

we know spurs fans can give it they give away 2 - 3 points each week

Original Poster

you know the bigger clubs are only having bad games against the lower sides so spurs and newcastle go down

Another game goes by today where Spurs failed to score

You would think after spending the best part of £20 million on Bent he would know where the goal is, Berbatovs replacement isn't very good either

Still Spurs are though which is good news, Ledley King even confirmed that Tottenham Hotspurs are now basically concentrating on the cups

Original Poster

the canteen staff will be happy

Banned

RedIron;3103319

Still Spurs are though which is good news, Ledley King even confirmed … Still Spurs are though which is good news, Ledley King even confirmed that Tottenham Hotspurs are now basically concentrating on the cups

Hmm. They need to concentrate more then if that performance is anything to go by! Still at least we have 2 more cups than you to worry about!!! :w00t:

Banned

stuntman9883;3103416

the canteen staff will be happy

I'm sure they will.

So are you going to remain silent on who you follow?

Original Poster

arsenal f c

Original Poster

guv;3103610

I'm sure they will.So are you going to remain silent on who you follow?

as the only cups spurs will win this year will be in the canteen holding tea:whistling:

Banned

stuntman9883;3103626

arsenal f c

Never mind. We all have our crosses to bare.

guv;3103603

Hmm. They need to concentrate more then if that performance is anything … Hmm. They need to concentrate more then if that performance is anything to go by! Still at least we have 2 more cups than you to worry about!!! :w00t:

Yes you do and I honestly hope you reach the final of both

I would even go as far as saying if winning means your relegated I hope you win them and will even come to down to watch you

F**k it go fr the FA Cup too a lovely treble

Banned

RedIron;3103742

Yes you do and I honestly hope you reach the final of bothI would even go … Yes you do and I honestly hope you reach the final of bothI would even go as far as saying if winning means your relegated I hope you win them and will even come to down to watch youF**k it go fr the FA Cup too a lovely treble

Well if it were WHU, I can see how you'd consider that a succesful season. You often get relegated - and never win any silverware! :w00t:

guv;3103753

Well if it were WHU, I can see how you'd consider that a succesful … Well if it were WHU, I can see how you'd consider that a succesful season. You often get relegated - and never win any silverware! :w00t:

Yes you'll know what it feels like this season. A bit if a fall from grace isn't it 5th, 5th, 11th then relegated

What happened? Do you think you'll come straight back up from the Championship? I would like to think you would but most of your expensive flops will want to leave after your relegated if they don't put in a transfer request sooner like Keane did.So your new team will take a shile to bond.

I wonder if your owner will sell up then? We rejected a bid for West Ham yesterday, apparently our owner has big plans for us???

Banned

RedIron;3103830

Yes you'll know what it feels like this season. A bit if a fall from … Yes you'll know what it feels like this season. A bit if a fall from grace isn't it 5th, 5th, 11th then relegated

Well you got the first 3 right!

I wonder if your owner will sell up then? We rejected a bid for West Ham … I wonder if your owner will sell up then? We rejected a bid for West Ham yesterday, apparently our owner has big plans for us???

Property Market? I hear the real estate is moving quite well near Stratford!!!

Original Poster

no didnt you hear there boss in the summer theyre going to break into the top four of the championship

Banned

stuntman9883;3103856

no didnt you hear there boss in the summer theyre going to break into the … no didnt you hear there boss in the summer theyre going to break into the top four of the championship

No, I didnt hear that one.

guv;3103851

Well you got the first 3 right! Property Market? I hear the real estate … Well you got the first 3 right! Property Market? I hear the real estate is moving quite well near Stratford!!!

Yes it is all to do with property, he knows the land were sitting on is worth a gold mine and the Olympic stadium can be got for cheap

stuntman9883;3103856

no didnt you hear there boss in the summer theyre going to break into the … no didnt you hear there boss in the summer theyre going to break into the top four of the championship

Lol I don't think they'll even manage that

A little boy gets £10 for his birthday and rushes down to the Sport Shop to buy the New Football he has been desperate for. He gets the ball down from the rack and gives the shop-keeper his £10.

"Sorry Son !!" Explains the shopkeeper. "This ball cost £20, but you've only got £10".

Thinking quickly, the boy looks up at the club balls and says "Ok. If you blindfold me and I guess the club on the ball will you let me have the ball for £10"? The shopkeeper curiously agrees, and blindfolds the boy.

First up he gives the boy an Arsenal ball.
    "OK" says the boy placing his ear to the ball. "I can hear the blasting sound of 2 cannons. This must be an Arsenal ball"

"That was a lucky guess" exclaimed the shopkeeper.
    "Lets try another one" And he hands him a Millwall ball.

"OK" Says the boy placing his ear to the ball again. "I can hear a pack of rampant Lions. It must be a Millwall ball".

"Christ" Says the shopkeeper.
    "If you get the next one right I'll let you have the ball for nothing" and he passes him another ball.

Again the boy puts the ball to his ear and after a few moments he exclaims "That's a Tottenham ball".

"Holy Mary Mother of God" shouts the shopkeeper."How on earth did you get that one. I suppose you heard a Cockerel crowing??"

"No" Said the boy. "I could feel air coming out. It's going down"!!!

I was playing scrabble last night with the missus I managed to make Tottscum she told me that isn't a word but as it's only worth two points I can use it

I notice Portsmouth have put in an official complain to the FA over the abuse Campbell recieved from Tottenhams support

So that's a fine for Tottenham for failing to control their fans and a likely restriction on the amount of tickets Tottenham can buy for away games in the future

What would you get if Spurs were relegated?

45,000 more arsenal fans
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions