Groups

Spurs Fans - Martin Jol

Martin Jol was sacked after finishing 5th twice in consecutive seasons. Since then you've been nowhere near that level. What would have happened if Martin Jol had stayed?

13 Comments

5th again?

Martin Jol; Decent bloke, Got Spurs punching above their weight

Harry Redknapp; Barrow Boy, King of the Backhanders

Banned

We always bring players back.........................

Didnt deserve to lose today, they were much better than Bolton.

Anyway.... you've got far more to be worried about with Raffa ATM

Not been in Misc for a while, good to see the Spurs-bashing-threads are de rigueur
    Unlucky today it seems mate, i really don't like Bolton so not happy either......

Bolton Rock

Go Bolton

keep on spending and doing nothing ...lmfao at the spuds :-D

guv;4241986

We always bring players back.........................Didnt deserve to … We always bring players back.........................Didnt deserve to lose today, they were much better than Bolton.

No you weren't! The first half you were abysmal. In the second you gave it a go without threatening. Two soft scrappy goals got you back in the game but then you couldn't get the winner and Bolton showed why Spurs are threatened with relegation when yet again you failed to handle a set piece.

boydent999;4242166

Unlucky today it seems mate, i really don't like Bolton so not happy … Unlucky today it seems mate, i really don't like Bolton so not happy either......

And Bolton doesn't like you either.................................................................:whistling:

Original Poster

Seems Tottenham just won't start playing until they are already behind. Games against Arsenal, Liverpool and today with Bolton are the few that spring to mind, and i'm sure there are other examples.

At least you have a decent keeper now

Martin Jol is a great bloke but could not in my opinion take us on. We were not a good side even when we finished 5th.
    Spurs are a massive club and Harry needs time. You have to hit the bottom to bounce back.
    Spurs need to stay in the premiership and rebuild next year.

risley;4243073

Martin Jol is a great bloke but could not in my opinion take us on. We … Martin Jol is a great bloke but could not in my opinion take us on. We were not a good side even when we finished 5th.Spurs are a massive club and Harry needs time. You have to hit the bottom to bounce back.Spurs need to stay in the premiership and rebuild next year.

Wow, you actually sound quite convincing! :whistling: Could you please keep your cliches down to single figures next time though!

you will have to take each post as it comes or you will be sick as a parrot

Banned

See post 4!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      3. Bearded chat1225
      4. Cat Chat77751

See more discussions