Expired

Spurs go second in premier league!!

Banned 54 replies
Found 12th Jan
When Spurs beat West Brom on Saturday, we will go second in the league for the first time this season ! COYS!! WE'VE DONE IT!! Exactly as I predicted we would WAHAAY!!

53 Comments

amazing work Spurs! wish I could feel as confident for ManU

When's the special commemorative dvd out to mark this momentous occasion?

Just like when you beat us last year to keep pace with Leicester...

Oh, hang on...

Spurs are just another London club. Third best in lomdon maybe, not much to shout about really

Being a spurs fan is a hotukdeal? Please.....

COYS!

Celebrating (maybe) going second?? Thats ambition for you.

Better than celebrating 4th I guess

Rich069

Celebrating (maybe) going second?? Thats ambition for you.

If they beat West Brom they can release another DVD of this momentous occasion!

Good job! Arsenal fans will be praying Spurs finish second this season.

2 nd for one weekend then the usual drop to finish in Europa league place

Good job you beat them at home last season.....

....oh, hang on a minute!

when? this is Tottenham, i think you mean http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124037/3559553-7211710265-if.gi.gif

Towelie

Good job you beat them at home last season.........oh, hang on a minute! … Good job you beat them at home last season.........oh, hang on a minute!

I went to that game. Awful, I don't remember ever leaving a match so feeling so flat and I have seen us lose 3-0 to Leicester at Filbert Street!!
Edited by: "g8spur" 12th Jan

Original Poster Banned

All this mickey taking of Spurs going 2nd, you won't be smug on Saturday

g8spur

I went to that game. Awful, I don't remember ever leaving a match so … I went to that game. Awful, I don't remember ever leaving a match so feeling so flat and I have seen us lose 3-0 to Leicester at Filbert Street!!

I also remember the game well, it was at the moment I realised the league was ours!

You lot made me cry at Wembley about 15 yrs ago though so I'll say we are even now.

Original Poster Banned

For the first time this season we will go 2nd! I'm really excited! It's like a long distance runner, with one behind pushing him...let's see who can make it to the finish line ! COYS!!! Champions of England!!

smiler594

For the first time this season we will go 2nd! I'm really excited! It's … For the first time this season we will go 2nd! I'm really excited! It's like a long distance runner, with one behind pushing him...let's see who can make it to the finish line ! COYS!!! Champions of England!!

​and at the end of the season spurs will still finish behind arsenal

Original Poster Banned

Haha, we almost got you last year didn't we? The gunners go lucky

thought this was a thread from 1962

I hope Spurs don't win at the weekend purely to see the reaction in this thread. X)

Original Poster Banned

perrioli

thought this was a thread from 1962

Boo!

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

I hope Spurs don't win at the weekend purely to see the reaction in this … I hope Spurs don't win at the weekend purely to see the reaction in this thread. X)

What's a good bet you think? Spurs to win, Delli Ali to score ? That was my same bet on the Chelsea game. Won £120 + my £20 back on that one!

I'd go for a score draw and Delli Ali to perform over 1.5 dives.

Original Poster Banned

Towelie

I'd go for a score draw and Delli Ali to perform over 1.5 dives.

ha! Spurs win, they go second, and rose to score! I wonder what the odds of that are?

Original Poster Banned

davewave

amazing work Spurs! wish I could feel as confident for ManU

Man U are on quite a charge too!

then LFC will be second on sunday when we beat man utd

Second.

Or 'first loser' as Valentino would say. (_;)
Edited by: "SidSnot" 12th Jan

Original Poster Banned

themachman

then LFC will be second on sunday when we beat man utd

Im going to be a Man U supporter on Sunday!!

Original Poster Banned

SidSnot

Second.Or 'first loser' as Valentino would say. (_;)

I'd be very happy for Spurs to finish second this season, provided Aresnal werent above us.

smiler594

Im going to be a Man U supporter on Sunday!!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder506/45884506.jpg

smiler594

What's a good bet you think? Spurs to win, Delli Ali to score ? That was … What's a good bet you think? Spurs to win, Delli Ali to score ? That was my same bet on the Chelsea game. Won £120 + my £20 back on that one!

I'm not too fussed if Tottenham win. I have no dislike for them. My comment was made because of your bold prediction/statement

Good luck at the weekend.

Original Poster Banned

themachman

Think again Slim!
http://305iir24zxo5sg6qj2nwjqpy.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/SumoWrestler.jpg

Edited by: "smiler594" 12th Jan

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

I'm not too fussed if Tottenham win. I have no dislike for them. My … I'm not too fussed if Tottenham win. I have no dislike for them. My comment was made because of your bold prediction/statement :pGood luck at the weekend.

Thank you Ross! For once, the first time this season, every Spurs supporter will be really excited, just like last season again!

Original Poster Banned

Liverpool are a tough ask to overtake, but if we go on a run like Chelsea, credit to them for that, I see no reason we can't go above Liverpool in the coming weeks!

Original Poster Banned

RAFAVDV

when? this is Tottenham, i think you mean

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-never-use-a-big-word-when-a-little-filthy-one-will-do-johnny-carson-4-96-98.jpg

smiler594

Liverpool are a tough ask to overtake, but if we go on a run like … Liverpool are a tough ask to overtake, but if we go on a run like Chelsea, credit to them for that, I see no reason we can't go above Liverpool in the coming weeks!

​all you have to do is beat west brom then you are a point ahead of pool after we beat them on sunday.
it is us you should be worried about

Original Poster Banned

jymufc

​all you have to do is beat west brom then you are a point ahead of pool a … ​all you have to do is beat west brom then you are a point ahead of pool after we beat them on sunday.it is us you should be worried about

It's getting so exciting now!

smiler594

It's getting so exciting now!

​it sure is, we may still be 6th but we are starting to smell blood above us

Original Poster Banned

A great run, Mourinho's firing it up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110