Groups

Spurs Match

Does anyone know where can stream (free) the Spurs match this afternoon?
    Thanks

10 Comments

Not many streams available, you'll have to download Sopcast and then use one of the links from here

myp2p.eu/bro…35&

A justintv link may come available after Kick Off

Banned

RedIron;3612664

Not many streams available, you'll have to download Sopcast and then use … Not many streams available, you'll have to download Sopcast and then use one of the links from herehttp://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=24935&part=sportsA justintv link may come available after Kick Off

Annoyingly I'm gonna have to rely on Sopcast today. Its being shown on about 10 channels - but I cant decode any of them. Soon to be remedied though! :pirate:

guv;3612680

Annoyingly I'm gonna have to rely on Sopcast today. Its being shown on … Annoyingly I'm gonna have to rely on Sopcast today. Its being shown on about 10 channels - but I cant decode any of them. Soon to be remedied though! :pirate:

I don't think Sopcast is too bad anyway, though there isn't as many streams available as there used to be

I tend to pay for streams a lot now as it's much easier than hunting down a stream and then putting up with the buffering problems. I pay £5 per month and that will let me see pretty much every Premier League game. They take Paypal too so it's nice and easy

Banned

RedIron;3612697

I don't think Sopcast is too bad anyway, though there isn't as many … I don't think Sopcast is too bad anyway, though there isn't as many streams available as there used to beI tend to pay for streams a lot now as it's much easier than hunting down a stream and then putting up with the buffering problems. I pay £5 per month and that will let me see pretty much every Premier League game. They take Paypal too so it's nice and easy

Yeh, its pennies to pay overall. Though the method I'm alluring to is also over the net and also via a sat dish and potentially in HD quality!

Original Poster

Thanks.
    Will try the sopcast route.
    Any suggestions on best value pay site for watching mainly football matches?

RedIron;3612697

I don't think Sopcast is too bad anyway, though there isn't as many … I don't think Sopcast is too bad anyway, though there isn't as many streams available as there used to beI tend to pay for streams a lot now as it's much easier than hunting down a stream and then putting up with the buffering problems. I pay £5 per month and that will let me see pretty much every Premier League game. They take Paypal too so it's nice and easy

What site do you use, please?

Fan50;3612781

Thanks. Will try the sopcast route.Any suggestions on best value pay … Thanks. Will try the sopcast route.Any suggestions on best value pay site for watching mainly football matches?

Snare;3612828

What site do you use, please?

I'll PM you both

guv;3612712

Yeh, its pennies to pay overall. Though the method I'm alluring to is … Yeh, its pennies to pay overall. Though the method I'm alluring to is also over the net and also via a sat dish and potentially in HD quality!

I think you're always alluring!!:roll:

Banned

chesso;3612994

I think you're always alluring!!:roll:

I cant deny that,:p:thumbsup:

C'mon Everton!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636

See more discussions