Expired

Spurs Round Crest Cufflinks

Found 9th Jun 2008
Hi I am looking for 5 pairs of Spurs Round Crest Cufflinks cheaper than the spurs shops £32.99.

1. Ask
  2. Cufflinks
11 Comments

Original Poster

just use a 5p coin ...

Original Poster

myaser88;2280467

just use a 5p coin ...

Is it silver?. :whistling:

are these for fathers day? why not get someone an autograph instead of one of the spurs players !

Original Poster

4241mackay;2280992

are these for fathers day? why not get someone an autograph instead of … are these for fathers day? why not get someone an autograph instead of one of the spurs players !

No I don't have five dads (well not that I know of :oops:) these are for my wedding. I will be wearing them as well as my best man etc. I thought that these would make a great present and be of use on the day as we are all spurs fans. :-D

had a scout round but can only find the blue and white ones, think the ones u want might be unique to the spurs website unfortunately
why dont u get the silver ones for yourself and the blue and white ones for yr mates, still a nice present, you can get them for as little as £10

Original Poster

caggarooney have you got any links to the blue and white one's?. Thanks

hmm its not working, just put spurs cufflinks in the searchbar on ebay and a few shops and sellers come up

Original Poster

Great thanks I will let you know how I get on and what I buy.

Rep given. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Benefit of exercise48320
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    3. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    4. Fake news22

See more discussions