Groups

Spurs sack Ramos, Poyet & Commolli

On official site now!!

REDKNAPP APPOINTED!
    - rugger-tyke

72 Comments

bout time, whos next

chesso;3289211

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/latest_news.htmlI hope that Poyet … http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/latest_news.htmlI hope that Poyet rejoins Leeds - he was really fantastic there.

dont think he will drop down two leagues to another poor team though

skusey;3289219

dont think he will drop down two leagues to another poor team though

Going up this year !!:thumbsup:

Dibs on Poyet going to Newcastle to join Wise.

Banned

The Club can announce that Damien Comolli, Sporting Director, Juande Ramos, Head Coach and First Team Coaches, Marcos Alvarez and Gus Poyet, have left the Club, with immediate effect. We wish them well.

So when is Levy going?

emasu;3289230

brb league one.

jeez. tomorrow will be fun!
    i'm soo shocked. Bring back Jol.

guv;3289232

The Club can announce that Damien Comolli, Sporting Director, Juande … The Club can announce that Damien Comolli, Sporting Director, Juande Ramos, Head Coach and First Team Coaches, Marcos Alvarez and Gus Poyet, have left the Club, with immediate effect. We wish them well.So when is Levy going?

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't he the **** that screwed jol over last year? Good riddance. :whistling:

t0mm;3289233

brb league one.

24 ]Nottm Forest 13 -13 6

you're going right back into league one.

Wow that does suprise even tho how bad they have started, thought they may have stuck it a little longer.

Bet Martin Jol is having a little chuckle to himself.

emasu;3289230

ernie?

Harry Redknapp!

Portsmouth have accepted an approach from Tottenham

niggit;3289273

Harry Redknap!Portsmouth have accepted an approach from Tottenham

Gosh i feel like i'm living in the past tonight... but if so... bring back defoe... hahaha. We soo need him.

Banned

yimmie;3289242

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't he the **** that screwed jol over last … correct me if i'm wrong but isn't he the **** that screwed jol over last year? Good riddance. :whistling:

Levy got rid of Jol. Comolli is the director of football - and is IMHO the biggest cause of the mess. Its his resposibilty to co-ordinate scouting and deal with purchases and sales. Do you think a manager would be happy losing 3 top strikers and being left with a poor one? (that he also bought) Yes, Pavlyachenko has been brought in - but so far looks another poor buy (along with Bentley.)

Comolli is the real problem...... And he came from Ars*nal. Bet he's still on their payroll!

It's all on sky sports news

new manager syndrome will get them a win or toally deflate them

what's tthe difference between a green ball and tottenham . . ?

LMAO @ Spurs!

They made such as fuss to get Ramos and he hasn't even lasted a year!

Banned

niggit;3289273

Harry Redknap!Portsmouth have accepted an approach from Tottenham

Just as well. Knowing 'Arry and Spurs, they'd be speaking anyway! Not sure I'm happy about that. He's done a good job at Pompey, but dont think he would be the right man.

Banned

The JFK;3289305

They made such as fuss to get Ramos and he hasn't even lasted a year!

When you're a big club, failure is punished.

guv;3289288

Levy got rid of Jol. Comolli is the director of football - and is IMHO … Levy got rid of Jol. Comolli is the director of football - and is IMHO the biggest cause of the mess. Its his resposibilty to co-ordinate scouting and deal with purchases and sales. Do you think a manager would be happy losing 3 top strikers and being left with a poor one? (that he also bought) Yes, Pavlyachenko has been brought in - but so far looks another poor buy (along with Bentley.)Comolli is the real problem...... And he came from Ars*nal. Bet he's still on their payroll!

I personally can't stand bentley. :whistling: I'm looking forward to January! aren't you? that'll be even more interesting lol.
    Wouldn't surprise me where arsenal are concerned tbh.

guv;3289288

Yes, Pavlyachenko has been brought in - but so far looks another poor buy … Yes, Pavlyachenko has been brought in - but so far looks another poor buy (along with Bentley.)

You have also forgot to mention Gomes, Corluka and Dos Santos.

Rofl.

rugger-tyke;3289302

new manager syndrome will get them a win or toally deflate themwhat's … new manager syndrome will get them a win or toally deflate themwhat's tthe difference between a green ball and tottenham . . ?

Go on... !

How i love everyone not liking Bentley!!!!

As you can tell by my Avatar

Original Poster

I think Harry would do a damn sight better job than the last load of **** weve had!

guv;3289318

When you're a big club, failure is punished.

What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs as you mentioned 'Big Club'.

Oh....You are talking about QPR, right?

Banned

niggit;3289343

How i love everyone not liking Bentley!!!!As you can tell by my Avatar

I was watching Santa Cruz tonight. Think we'll take him from you next. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

The JFK;3289354

What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs … What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs as you mentioned 'Big Club'.Oh....You are talking about QPR, right?

Do one :roll:

[QUOTE=The JFK;3289354]What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs as you mentioned 'Big Club'.

Miaoooooooow !

What next, Ramos to QPR

Banned

black gerbil1;3289331

Rofl.

Likewise. I'm as pleased as punch Comolli has gone.

niggit;3289367

What next, Ramos to QPR

Dowie to Spurs?

The JFK;3289354

What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs … What club are you talking about? Surely you can't be talking about Spurs as you mentioned 'Big Club'.Oh....You are talking about QPR, right?

Clearly wouldn't be arsenal would it, their ego's might be big but that's about all.

Banned

The JFK;3289354

LMAO

QPR, QPR, QP ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great result BTW:thumbsup:

Redknapp on sky now , he's taken the job.

guv;3289395

LMAOQPR, QPR, QP ha ha ha ha ha haGreat result BTW:thumbsup:

It's a better result than you have managed all season:w00t:

£5m compensation for Portsmouth

greg_68;3289444

Redknapp on sky now , he's taken the job.

Just when Spurs couldn't get any more corrupt.........

:whistling:

I bet Pompey will be after Steve Coppell now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047094

See more discussions