Spyro Reignited Trilogy September release date leaked

Found 5th Apr
It looks like the Spyro Reignited Trilogy could be releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this coming September after Amazon Mexico placed a listing on their site.

2921450-TWl7t.jpg
The listing description stated...

• The three original Spyro games completely remastered in HD
  • Spyro the Dragon , Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  • More than 100 levels, remastered with breathtaking graphics, upgrades and enhanced controls

and that the trilogy would release on September 21st 2018. The box cover for the trilogy looks like this...

2921450-bAkWJ.jpg
[Credit: GamerStyle]
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
wow childhood seems so far away now
Come on Switch version! So much nostalgia, although I hope that they've found the time to fix the Skateboarding controls
Been waiting for this for a long time...just resident evil 2 to wait for now
This is perfect for the switch....

make it so!

Sonic, Mario, Crash, Sypro all on switch.... Add Banjo In some form and we have the set! Ha
A few screenshots have also popped up online. Thanks to [Eurogamer]

33580710-A9nHW.jpg33580710-05Pqo.jpg33580710-WbkPB.jpg
Yeah that looks good.

Switch switch switch.... chanting makes it happen
Looks so amazing,always prefered spyro over crash so im happy they revisited this.
paramoreRyan14 m ago

Now been officially announced Now been officially announced http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2018/04/05/spyro-reignited-trilogy-collection-announced

Just spotted Here's the official trailer
Just watched the trailer, I feel sorry for Insomniac as they didn't get mentioned at all in the final credits. I know I know that they (probably) weren't involved at all with this remake but even so it must be gut wrenching for them.
Feels like plagiarism but hey I reckon that is just me.

Was Naughty Dog mentioned in the Crash trilogy?
(I haven't played it).
joanddan71 h, 10 m ago

https://m.store.nintendo.co.uk/games-nintendo-switch/spyro-the-dragon-remastered/11722150.htmlboom! Cracking news

It’s gone from the site.
Biddy25 m ago

It’s gone from the site.

Ha.

barn door.....

horse bolted.

no way do they make a page on Nintendo shop “by mistake”

the mistake is making it live before before an announcement...

i say all this and itll turn out not to be on the switch
joanddan74 m ago

Ha.barn door.....horse bolted.no way do they make a page on Nintendo shop …Ha.barn door.....horse bolted.no way do they make a page on Nintendo shop “by mistake”the mistake is making it live before before an announcement...i say all this and itll turn out not to be on the switch

I really hope it is as I’ll cancel the PS4 version I preordered at Smyths if so. Have already sold my PS4 copy of Crash ready for the Switch version. It won’t look as good but damn I’ll love being able to play it anywhere.

The Hut had better not messed up on this one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants