square single 'platter' box - where from

Posted 26th Aug
hey everyone

hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

im looking for boxes in this style linked but in single square shaped for individual pieces.

not sure what to google. tried a few attempts but nothing coming up,. tried some retailers but they have nothing of that size, its niche, but surely not that niche...

anyway, this is the style, albeit the larger version.

amazon.co.uk/Cat…255

any help appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Like this?

Or more like the one at the bottom of this link?

Or maybe this will help. Below is more or less the major supplier of catering packaging in the UK
gmpackaging.co.uk/

Here also in N.Ireland.
packagingni.com/pro…ays
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 26th Aug
cecilmcroberts26/08/2020 18:30

Like this?Or more like the one at the bottom of this link?Or maybe this …Like this?Or more like the one at the bottom of this link?Or maybe this will help. Below is more or less the major supplier of catering packaging in the UK https://gmpackaging.co.uk/Here also in N.Ireland. https://packagingni.com/product-categories/food-packaging/plastic-trays

In that style but I'm looking for ones which would house a individual square peice of the item.

Thanks for the links though.
EN1GMA26/08/2020 18:47

In that style but I'm looking for ones which would house a individual …In that style but I'm looking for ones which would house a individual square peice of the item.Thanks for the links though.

You should find them somewhere inside of those links. As you can see containers within the Foodservice sector are terrible for not having standard naming conventions. How many compartments are you looking inside the square? To be honest most are 2 or 3 in the smaller sizes. If you still stuck let me know before tomorrow as physically in work on Friday and can have a look.

Try "4 compartment disposable Bento box"
cecilmcroberts26/08/2020 18:50

You should find them somewhere inside of those links. As you can see …You should find them somewhere inside of those links. As you can see containers within the Foodservice sector are terrible for not having standard naming conventions. How many compartments are you looking inside the square? To be honest most are 2 or 3 in the smaller sizes. If you still stuck let me know before tomorrow as physically in work on Friday and can have a look.Try "4 compartment disposable Bento box"

Thanks again. Really love this community here it's just a single box with the lid to house say a peice of cake measurering 6cm by 6cm.

Thanks again
EN1GMA26/08/2020 19:24

Thanks again. Really love this community here it's just a single box …Thanks again. Really love this community here it's just a single box with the lid to house say a peice of cake measurering 6cm by 6cm.Thanks again

No bother, will take a look on Friday when I'm in. So it's just to house a single item around 6x6cm?

Like this?
cecilmcroberts26/08/2020 19:28

No bother, will take a look on Friday when I'm in. So it's just to house a …No bother, will take a look on Friday when I'm in. So it's just to house a single item around 6x6cm?Like this?

That looks to be something very very close. Anything smaller or you think that's the smallest I'm going to realistically get?

Just measured up 13cm. Still on the large side but it's very close to what I'm looking for.

Edited by: "EN1GMA" 26th Aug
EN1GMA26/08/2020 19:44

That is it!!!

lol. They have them on Amazon so at least you now know what you look for. Ebay might be better. Or ring around any local Foodservice suppliers in your area.
Post a comment
@
    Text