EXPIRED

Squash Racquet

Broken two dunlops in around 3 months now so 1 i've got to calm down and 2 not buy dunlop again lol

any ideas ?

4 Comments

well I got through a few dunlops as well, so using WIlson Hyper-hammer now. Seems v. good, but how long it lasts...who knows? I went for the lightweight one - 120g I think. Got it new off ebay in the end, about £40.

Costs a bit more, but must be better than Dunlop.

dantoe12

Broken two dunlops in around 3 months now so 1 i've got to calm down and … Broken two dunlops in around 3 months now so 1 i've got to calm down and 2 not buy dunlop again lolany ideas ?

I've got a spare Wilson one going for the cost of postage. My squash days are over and it's a shame to see it lying there, mocking my lack of fitness!

It's a composite, tear-dropped shaped thing, and a few years old, but you're welcome to it.

thekanester

thekanester

I've got a spare Wilson one going for the cost of postage. My squash days … I've got a spare Wilson one going for the cost of postage. My squash days are over and it's a shame to see it lying there, mocking my lack of fitness!It's a composite, tear-dropped shaped thing, and a few years old, but you're welcome to it.thekanester

ill have it maybe how much for postage u think?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions