Found 19th Dec 2010
Hi,
prob the most bizarre question of the day but where would I sell the above? Ordered one but was sent two and lovehoney just told me to keep it, obviously not been opened lol.
Thanks

23 Comments

You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the additional item as a gift for somebody? It is almost Christmas after all.

BFN,

fp.

ebay maybe? do they allow such things? just googled it and it looks utterly ridiculous btw!

barky

ebay maybe? do they allow such things? just googled it and it looks … ebay maybe? do they allow such things? just googled it and it looks utterly ridiculous btw!

"Hockey Puck" (or something that sounds like it):

[ crunchgear.com/200…el/ ]

BFN,

fp.

Sloth/Mod

Give it to your Gran.

Original Poster

fanpages

You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the … You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the additional item as a gift for somebody? It is almost Christmas after all.BFN,fp.

yeah i will give it to the lasses mother, sure that will raise a few eyebrows over the stuffed turkey.

Banned

fanpages

You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the … You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the additional item as a gift for somebody? It is almost Christmas after all.BFN,fp.

They could sell the one they paid for here and keep the free one

rbquk

yeah i will give it to the lasses mother, sure that will raise a few … yeah i will give it to the lasses mother, sure that will raise a few eyebrows over the stuffed turkey.

You bought the first one for yourself then?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages

You bought the first one for yourself then?BFN,fp.

not for me no, for wor lass, set me a challenge to get her something different so there you go lol.

eBay.

I bet whoever sent you two by mistake got a good tongue lashing.

fanpages

You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the … You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the additional item as a gift for somebody? It is almost Christmas after all.

whatsThePoint

Mmmm.... cunning.

BFN,

fp.

Sloth/Mod

fanpages

You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the … You wouldn't sell anything here you received for free. Why not use the additional item as a gift for somebody? It is almost Christmas after all.

whatsThePoint

Except items of a sexual nature are not permitted to be sold here.

give it for free, its christimas. get in da spirit.!

I'll take it if you don't want it!

fanpages

I think your wrong there, after all people are now allowed to sell things won in competitions as long as they have a RRP so im assuming this would be no different (apart from being a prohibited item of course!)

You could sell it on ebay but have to list it as a 'massager' as they also do not allow items of a sexual nature, have a look on ebay for ideas on how to list to get around the rules

Stick it inside your PC case to keep it cool, or a portable fan in the summer

Banned

Syzable

Except items of a sexual nature are not permitted to be sold here.

How is an automatic stamp licker sexual oO

Sloth/Mod

http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp30511+girl-licking-stamp-playboy-cover-april-1973-playboy-poster.jpg

Keep it as a spare in case the first 10 get tired.

how much u want with p+p

What is it? What does it do?

Jinkabelle

What is it? What does it do?

I'd tell you... but it doesn't roll off the tongue.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions