SRO audience tickets - anyone used, and have any tips?

Posted 21st Oct
Signed up for The Last Leg, and got some free tickets come through. Wondering what time I should realistically get there in the queue, and what are the chances of being turned away (as I know they over allocate)?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yes I have. You said it yourself - get their early as they are usually over allocated. I'd say get there at least an hour early.
Get there as early as possible. I’ve been lucky in the past to get in but you also risk the chance of basically being a seat filler if you are near the middle and back of the lines. If you plan on sitting with someone you know make sure you’re early.
DistortedVision21/10/2019 10:48

Yes I have. You said it yourself - get their early as they are usually …Yes I have. You said it yourself - get their early as they are usually over allocated. I'd say get there at least an hour early.

DanSpaghetti21/10/2019 10:49

Get there as early as possible. I’ve been lucky in the past to get in but y …Get there as early as possible. I’ve been lucky in the past to get in but you also risk the chance of basically being a seat filler if you are near the middle and back of the lines. If you plan on sitting with someone you know make sure you’re early.

How early is "early"? Will one hour be ok, or should we be 2 hours + earlier?
darkstryder36021/10/2019 10:53

How early is "early"? Will one hour be ok, or should we be 2 hours + …How early is "early"? Will one hour be ok, or should we be 2 hours + earlier?

An hour is the minimum I arrive 2 hours early and still got split up as seat fillers. It’s trial and error though depending how popular the even is and how many seats are up for grabs. Also depends how badly you want to see it. And if you have a plan for doing something else if you dont get in.
Book tickets for a show you're not bothered about.

Turn up on time - if you don't get let in, they give you a voucher for guaranteed entry for another show.
Alex and Josh are usually in the Wetherspoons opposite the tube station before recordings. If you buy them a pint they will make sure you get good seats
Edited by: "termite" 21st Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants