EXPIRED

Sshhhhh.. (too hot for the main deals forum) ssshhh..

Took this pic yesterday.

Best deal of the year at Tesco (see next post)

(keep it quiet)

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/ShamblesX/Pic-0041.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol

hahahahaha!!

Original Poster

Ahh the true mathematicians have responded nice one

ha ha

For the maths illiterate, it works out at £1.92 separately :?

Original Poster

jonnyq;1852695

although, in defence of those who aren't great at maths - they could … although, in defence of those who aren't great at maths - they could criticise your spelling of 'quiet'

You got me there pal :-D

seen this quite a lot - especially with fresh goods like bread where the price fluctuates. You will be happy to know that you only get charged the lesser price.

Took this pic yesterday.

Bust dial of the bear at Tesco (see next stop)

(keep it quite)
:whistling:

in asda not long back it was cheaper to buy one two bottles of lucozade than to buy one

Cold! lol

But what if you wanted to buy 4 or more? Would you be charged more?

Original Poster

warmapplepie;1852711

Took this pic yesterday.Bust dial of the bear at Tesco (see next … Took this pic yesterday.Bust dial of the bear at Tesco (see next stop)(keep it quite):whistling:

I'd love a pint of what you're on

lolololol

alternate;1852706

seen this quite a lot - especially with fresh goods like bread where the … seen this quite a lot - especially with fresh goods like bread where the price fluctuates. You will be happy to know that you only get charged the lesser price.

That's not the point. This sort of thing encourages you to buy more than you need/want because it appears you're getting a bargain when in actual fact you're saving a big F all.

Banned

Shengis;1852803

That's not the point. This sort of thing encourages you to buy more than … That's not the point. This sort of thing encourages you to buy more than you need/want because it appears you're getting a bargain when in actual fact you're saving a big F all.

And you can bet this happens a fair bit. (That people get caught out by thinking they've bulk bought to save money.)

:giggle: funny.

Banned

jonnyq;1852835

as a general point, there is more stigma attached to not being able to … as a general point, there is more stigma attached to not being able to read and write than being good at maths - which i think is can be unfair it seems if you say 'i'm no good at maths' - it is like, 'oh yeah, i understand'but if you say 'i'm no good at reading, writing' - it is like 'wow'importance should be placed on maths - not solely on reading and writing

rubbish, I suck at maths because I moved schools and each school was doing the curriculum the other way round so missed out on a big chunk in the middle if you understand :whistling:

jonnyq;1852835

as a general point, there is more stigma attached to not being able to … as a general point, there is more stigma attached to not being able to read and write than being good at maths - which i think is can be unfair it seems if you say 'i'm no good at maths' - it is like, 'oh yeah, i understand'but if you say 'i'm no good at reading, writing' - it is like 'wow'importance should be placed on maths - not solely on reading and writing

So Tesco's are taking advantage of that point with these offers, confuse those who have Dyscalculia (which would appear to be alot) with bargain 'deals' lol

jonnyq;1854541

we shouldn't have a go at people who find maths / english difficult - … we shouldn't have a go at people who find maths / english difficult - that's my point - but it is clear that one is viewed as worse than the other i meant 'as a general point' - so nothing to do with Tesco and their deals - but i guess you could view it as them taking advantage of that lol

:thumbsup:

can't believe this would actually work when most people work out the deal they're getting before piling it all into their basket... well I do anyway.

Is that real?!

Shengis;1852803

That's not the point. This sort of thing encourages you to buy more than … That's not the point. This sort of thing encourages you to buy more than you need/want because it appears you're getting a bargain when in actual fact you're saving a big F all.

No it is a mistake. The prices are right next to each other. If the customer is too dumb or lazy to work out the savings then they deserve to be cheated in to buying more.

Shambles

What a lazy, rubbish post

maybe post some deals yourself to teach us how to do it.

donny1266

Slowest. Comeback. Ever.

donny1266

Who are you actually talking to? Nobody wrote that comment in this thread. oO

PS: You're five years too late. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    3. GOT Leaks again415
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions