ST GEORGES DAY

Found 23rd Apr 2017
off to Villa Vs Blues match today! so excited can't sleep lol, happy St George's day everyone!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
30661100-uaDJ7
21 Comments
Hope you have a pleasant time!
Snakeyes646

Hope you have a pleasant time!

Thankyou
30661100-uaDJ7
shauneco

Love it
vixie2

Love it

Hope whichever team you are supporting wins :).
happy st George's day everyone.
Happy St George's day
30661790-XYehT
Happy St. Georges Day - always punching above its weight.
Predikuesi

That will be half of the people on misc X)
Happy St Georges Day everyone
I thought that today's Google Doodle was a massive moustache at first glance.

30664376-ucllc

Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Apr 2017
30664770-xhYEs
Happy St Georges day
Hope you weren't supporting the Blues.
GAVINLEWISHUKD

Hope you weren't supporting the Blues.

No lol Villa through and through!
vixie2

No lol Villa through and through!

Good day then. Good to see the old boy (not sure how he can only be 30!) still getting goals. We had Grealish on loan a few years back. Quality lad.
GAVINLEWISHUKD

Good day then. Good to see the old boy (not sure how he can only be 30!) … Good day then. Good to see the old boy (not sure how he can only be 30!) still getting goals. We had Grealish on loan a few years back. Quality lad.

yes same age as me Gabby is! I went to school with him lol! never rated him other than when he played for the school football team and would score double figures nearly every week!
davewave

Happy St. Georges Day - always punching above its weight.

I must admit it saddens me that English people don't embrace this once-a-year opportunity to celebrate being English.

Yes, Saint George was apparently a thoroughly decent fellow that we don't know a great deal about - at least, not factually - but, he is generally recognised throughout the world as being thoroughly decent.

He stood for good against evil.

What's not to like?
tryn2help

I must admit it saddens me that English people don't embrace this … I must admit it saddens me that English people don't embrace this once-a-year opportunity to celebrate being English.Yes, Saint George was apparently a thoroughly decent fellow that we don't know a great deal about - at least, not factually - but, he is generally recognised throughout the world as being thoroughly decent.He stood for good against evil.What's not to like?

You stick a St George's cross flag out and the law soon come knocking requesting they be took down in case they offend anyone, ridiculous, people are too scared to celebrate incase they're branded racist. It seems alien to have some pride in our Country, it's really sad because I feel nothing but pride and wish the English would embrace it.
shauneco

You stick a St George's cross flag out and the law soon come knocking … You stick a St George's cross flag out and the law soon come knocking requesting they be took down in case they offend anyone, ridiculous, people are too scared to celebrate incase they're branded racist. It seems alien to have some pride in our Country, it's really sad because I feel nothing but pride and wish the English would embrace it.

You know why they don't like that flag, Shaun, it's because it's the greatest flag in the world - and they deeply resent that fact, because it's something the evil inside them can never accept.

That flag is associated with Saint George because he was a thoroughly decent bloke who gave his life for what that flag stands for - it's a red cross on a white background - red depicting Christ's blood on the cross, and white depicting we've been washed clean of all our sins.

That's not just any old flag, Shaun, it's God's own flag.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants