Found 16th Feb 2010
May be of interest to some

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

boothy;7863165

http://www.stgeorgesday.com/home

Damn! Great in theory but that is a really poor quality site, such a letdown to the cause

Banned

not bad free t shirt and sticker £19.95 exclusive membership..............
might go for that.

in, heat added

Banned

subscribed.

Change one of the English May Bank Holidays for our own National day.

Original Poster

guv;7863379

subscribed.Change one of the English May Bank Holidays for our own … subscribed.Change one of the English May Bank Holidays for our own National day.

agreed,something special could take place on the Highway of Heroes in Wootton Bassett as a mark of respect/thanks

I closed the tab as soon as the voice started coming out, i hate any website that does that

Banned

sancho1983;7863529

I closed the tab as soon as the voice started coming out, i hate any … I closed the tab as soon as the voice started coming out, i hate any website that does that

Ugh, not one of those. How vulgar.

boothy;7863440

agreed,something special could take place on the Highway of Heroes in … agreed,something special could take place on the Highway of Heroes in Wootton Bassett as a mark of respect/thanks

Anything but that.

sancho1983;7863529

I closed the tab as soon as the voice started coming out, i hate any … I closed the tab as soon as the voice started coming out, i hate any website that does that

+1 :roll:

Banned

Trickyjabs;7863662

Anything but that.

Not even an attempt at cooking the world's biggest curry?

Someone phone that Mcwhirter fellow at Guinness.

it will never happen, britain isn't british anymore, it's bendover britain, get rid of everything british for fear of upsetting the immigrants, stuff the traditions of our country and people.
Just to clarify I am not a racist, just a believer of this, when in rome do as the romans do, if we go to another country we abide by their rules and beliefs, even dress codes, but here it's bend over and accomodate everybody else.

Original Poster

juiceblaster;7863816

it will never happen, britain isn't british anymore, it's bendover … it will never happen, britain isn't british anymore, it's bendover britain, get rid of everything british for fear of upsetting the immigrants, stuff the traditions of our country and people.Just to clarify I am not a racist, just a believer of this, when in rome do as the romans do, if we go to another country we abide by their rules and beliefs, even dress codes, but here it's bend over and accomodate everybody else.

agree:thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7863782

Not even an attempt at cooking the world's biggest curry?Someone phone … Not even an attempt at cooking the world's biggest curry?Someone phone that Mcwhirter fellow at Guinness.

I think he is a bit dead!

Banned

juiceblaster;7863816

it will never happen, britain isn't british anymore, it's bendover … it will never happen, britain isn't british anymore, it's bendover britain, get rid of everything british for fear of upsetting the immigrants, stuff the traditions of our country and people.Just to clarify I am not a racist, just a believer of this, when in rome do as the romans do, if we go to another country we abide by their rules and beliefs, even dress codes, but here it's bend over and accomodate everybody else.

could,nt have said it better myself!:thumbsup:

Banned

juiceblaster;7863816

Yeah.

I wish these 'immigrant's would respect our Chicken tikka massalas and read The Sun (owned by News Corp) and be British:thumbsup:

Banned

jubbyme;7863925

I think he is a bit dead!

In 2004 apparently.

RIP Norris.

Banned

RFC;7863978

f&f feck off and stop trolling.

When people say silly things, you can't expect other people not to say silly things back.:)

I'm sure that other poster was just being satirical anyway.

Banned

Englandddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juiceblaster;7863816

Point of clarification here, this website is about England not Britain.

Unless I'm mistaken, the sound clip is a rather inappropriate excerpt from Braveheart...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions