Expired

St. Helier's Pear Cider - Special Offer needed

6 replies
Found 10th Sep 2008
As above. I love this cider, but paying £4 for 3 bottles at Sainburys all the time is a bit exhausting to my wallet Anyone has any idea at what prices is it in Asda, Tesco and Morrisons?
THX

6 Comments

Somerfield had it for 99p a bottle if there's one of them near you?

Original Poster

Unfortunately there is no Somerfield near my place. I bought few bottles last week at Somerfield, near my parents home, it was £1.16 per bottle there.
So Im still waiting for a special offer in either Asda or Morisons or better offer at Sainburys

Just checked online and it's 99p a bottle in Tesco ( offer valid 10/09/08 to 07/10/08)

Just checked online and it's 99p a bottle in Tesco ( offer valid 10/09/08 … Just checked online and it's 99p a bottle in Tesco ( offer valid 10/09/08 to 07/10/08

not in store, i was just there and had a look

I'm guessing in that case it's one of those deals that depends on area.

Obviously when I signed into the Tesco.com site it automatically gives me whatever store I would have a home delivery from, therefore the deal must be on in that store and others but not all.

Original Poster

Having checked online with tesco I noticed that my delivery tesco doesn't even have those. Im wondering why this cider is so unpopular. It's really hard to get it, not to mention special offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions