St Swithens Day

will now rain for 40days and 40nights , my oh my !!!

so legend has it !!

17 Comments

Banned

Nothing new then, just a normal summer

nobody in Scotland will notice-40 days and nights would be a heatwave here!

It rained last year too, We are all DOOMED.

its not raining atm

Im loving this rain or more to the point my lawn is, I laid new turf front and back two weeks ago and been using the sprinklers daily for the first week and bit, needed first mow at the weekend now with the rain its looking like a meadow its that long already and laid some kickass roots into the ground below.

Banned

I am collecting rain in anything I can to water my garden.

Water meter's are expensive

DLM

I am collecting rain in anything I can to water my garden.Water meter's … I am collecting rain in anything I can to water my garden.Water meter's are expensive

We dont have water meters in scotland. (Or ive never had one)

Pretty sure you dont pay for water here. If we do then ive wasted a **** load of my parents money

great cause we've got a hose pipe ban on here ! £1000 fine if you do and are encouraging neighbours to spy on each other and report them if seen using a hosepipe !!!

Kids break up on Wednesday and if its hot we cant even fill there pool for them !

Down in Devon we are currently having alot of rain and very high winds...dont mind the rain cause the gardens need it but the wind is just nasty!! Lol

shopstilldrops

great cause we've got a hose pipe ban on here ! £1000 fine if you do and … great cause we've got a hose pipe ban on here ! £1000 fine if you do and are encouraging neighbours to spy on each other and report them if seen using a hosepipe !!!Kids break up on Wednesday and if its hot we cant even fill there pool for them !

Yeah hosepipe ban here too, still it doesnt say anything about leaving the outside tap running 24/7.

Silentgirl!

Down in Devon we are currently having alot of rain and very high … Down in Devon we are currently having alot of rain and very high winds...dont mind the rain cause the gardens need it but the wind is just nasty!! Lol

same here in not so sunny Dorset !

couple of rain sites will it rain today & meteo weather

Silentgirl!

Down in Devon we are currently having alot of rain and very high … Down in Devon we are currently having alot of rain and very high winds...dont mind the rain cause the gardens need it but the wind is just nasty!! Lol

Really windy here too !, but warm, very strange weather atm , we had a big thunderstorm last night but it hasnt cleared the air , we live next to the beach and to look out the window and see sun one minute, black clouds the next , blowing a gale, then summer shower comes from nowwhere and then 5 minutes later the suns out again !!!, oh the joys of british weather , lol

richp

same here in not so sunny Dorset !couple of rain sites will it rain today … same here in not so sunny Dorset !couple of rain sites will it rain today & meteo weather

Spoke to my Mum a short while ago and she is on the Somerset/Dorset border. She said it was just just little drizzle...seems to be missing some places out - typical!!! Lol

shopstilldrops

Really windy here too !, but warm, very strange weather atm , we had a … Really windy here too !, but warm, very strange weather atm , we had a big thunderstorm last night but it hasnt cleared the air , we live next to the beach and to look out the window and see sun one minute, black clouds the next , blowing a gale, then summer shower comes from nowwhere and then 5 minutes later the suns out again !!!, oh the joys of british weather , lol

that must have been really strange. I remember a few years ago when I lived in Somerset we were having a snow storm but had a thunder storm in the middle of it as well. that was weird too.

Silentgirl!

richp

same here in not so sunny Dorset !couple of rain sites will it rain today … same here in not so sunny Dorset !couple of rain sites will it rain today & meteo weather

It's a gale here in N Cornwall. Been sheeting down with rain all afternoon and the winds have really got up. Some horizontal plants in the garden.

Default weather !!

here on the wirral, it hasnt rained today (since thunder and lightning last night !) but it has been blowing a gale , sunny (off and on ) but really warm !!, quite eerie at times , lol

Original Poster

hose pipe ban still on , crazy world !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona55
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039
    3. What an absolute disgrace2161
    4. Pink Balls24

See more discussions