hi to all i am looking to buy a good hi fi any one know some good offers

12 Comments

How much have you got???
    Richer sounds have some cool stuff at reasonable prices

Banned

all i'm gonna say is DENON

Original Poster

nlambert;5399397

How much have you got???Richer sounds have some cool stuff at reasonable … How much have you got???Richer sounds have some cool stuff at reasonable prices

looking at round about £400

Banned

I have a technics for sale, cost £400 a year ago, selling for £150 if interested

ive always liked Cambridge stuff.
    its lower end but goot quality for the price.

Original Poster

flibberdyjiibbet;5399426

I have a technics for sale, cost £400 a year ago, selling for £150 if i … I have a technics for sale, cost £400 a year ago, selling for £150 if interested

sounds good bud but i live down the bottom of the country (devon)

Banned

gatesy;5399441

sounds good bud but i live down the bottom of the country (devon)

I could post via DHL or am actually in Plymouth end of the month....it's a Technics EH790

It's fully boxed too

http://static.boards.ie/data/50/hi-fi.jpg

Original Poster

flibberdyjiibbet;5399461

I could post via DHL or am actually in Plymouth end of the month....it's … I could post via DHL or am actually in Plymouth end of the month....it's a Technics EH790It's fully boxed too

could be luck but i live in plymouth

Banned

gatesy;5399475

could be luck but i live in plymouth

lol, no way, if your interested I'll check with my father in law, he asked me to list it on ebay for him for £200 buy it now but this way would save on fees and hassle. So £150 is fair. He's only selling it cos he's just got a Blu-ray surround sound and so doesn't use it now.

Banned

carefull lads you shouldn't be doing deals outside of the FS/FT forum OP do not make an offer matey or mods will be on you like a shot

Original Poster

flibberdyjiibbet;5399499

lol, no way, if your interested I'll check with my father in law, he … lol, no way, if your interested I'll check with my father in law, he asked me to list it on ebay for him for £200 buy it now but this way would save on fees and hassle. So £150 is fair. He's only selling it cos he's just got a Blu-ray surround sound and so doesn't use it now.

this is a bit mad but if your in plymouth at the end of the june whats wrong with haveing a look as long as your father in law gives the ok

[SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply … [SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button ] to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
    2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
    3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions