Stacking gift boxes

Found 7th Dec 2017
Hi.... does anyone know where i can get about 6+ gift boxes ( cube shaped) that get smaller as u stack them? Ive tried most card shops seem to be 3 high rather than 6!
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
ebay? (link)
chuckiedoll2 h, 37 m ago

Quite pricey, but available on Amazon for £15.746 square boxesOr (not …Quite pricey, but available on Amazon for £15.746 square boxesOr (not square) but could get creative with some wrapping paper with these:The works. Guess how much I love you boxes.

I saw those on amazon-think gonna have to pay it
meclive51 m ago

ebay? (link)

Thanks but bit to flat in size
coopern128 m ago

I saw those on amazon-think gonna have to pay it

Or take a trip to a supermarket, ask for boxes and get creative!?
Dunelm?
tbe works?
I think I remember seeing some very pretty one's in Costco but I don't really remember how many maybe 5 or 6.
I think this is it but I didn't realise they were already full
Have you tried the card factory if you have one, they sell individual gift boxes so you might be able to chose your sizes and just stack them yourself.

Worth a nosy online or better still in store if you live local to one.
cheekyweegit1 h, 4 m ago

Have you tried the card factory if you have one, they sell individual gift …Have you tried the card factory if you have one, they sell individual gift boxes so you might be able to chose your sizes and just stack them yourself.Worth a nosy online or better still in store if you live local to one.

Thanks - first place tried ... didnt have same style in 6 diff size boxes , dont want mix n match randoms
sicklysweet4 h, 29 m ago

Dunelm?tbe works?

Works had perfect set online only £5 for the lot but typical ,sold out ! Thanks anyway
They’ve got small, medium and large but that’s only 3

theworks.co.uk/c/s…ags
You could do this 5 and a smaller box in the smallest one?!

theworks.co.uk/p/s…270
sicklysweet6 h, 28 m ago

http://www.littlecraftybugs.co.uk/6-christmas-tree-coloured-stacking-boxes-for-crafts-gifts.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0bzv4YX51wIVCLftCh0pwAqvEAQYBiABEgKFsvD_BwE

Thanks for all your ideas... need to b cube shape so the 3 would have been perfect if set of 6 .thanks for looking tho
coopern17th Dec

Thanks but bit to flat in size

Ah ok, didn't see that bit!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions