Posted 26th Nov 2022 (Posted 17 h, 7 m ago)
1129089811669457921.jpgCurrently have a gorilla tub of shoes under the stairs and can never find anything. Wondering if anyone has seen a multi level one that fits into a small space?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I use a Billy bookshelf from Ikea
  2. Avatar
    Ikea has a great selection of dedicated shoe storage collections - they also have lots of generic storage options. personally I'd go for something with a wooden frame. Those plastic ones ones look good but are useless in practise. Worse still are canvas ones or any sort of material & plastic combos!
  3. Avatar
    I use an old dvd rack
  4. Avatar
    IKEA have loads of options, we just bought their shelving unit and loads of the shoe shelves and built it into a cupboard in what was dead space otherwise. Of course my kids still just leave their shoes all over the hallway which me being the clumsy one I always trip on.

48841955-H3vN9.jpg

If you're short on space though I'd be more tempted to get a hanging one or back of the door one.

48841955-ils9A.jpg
    48841955-oaofd.jpg
    48841955-bwXQo.jpg (edited)
  5. Avatar
    I’ve got something like this. Costs around £30 and you can create your own shape with the parts. You can double up in each box if needs be.
    48848059-rgLTs.jpg