Groups

Stag-Do

Mornign people!

Am at a stag do tonight, and am after a few gimmicky things to take along, maybe a Ball and Chain, or some stag antlers. I know it's a bit late notice and i should've thought about it a while ago, but I'm male, and this is a stag do not a hen party, hence the last minute thoughts!

Anyone know any high street shops that might sell these? Or anything else you can think of!

Thanks guys!

7 Comments

Ann summers do lots of things, go to annsummers.com and look under stag / hen parties - Also have blow up dolls etc in the sale.

[url]www.annsummers.com[/url]

Look under hen and stag parties, they have a few things you might like.

condoms?? perhaps go to sex/joke shop and get the extra large ones , you know the ones that are about 1 foot long

If you want to have a laugh and dress as a hen party go to somewhere like accessorize, they often do hen night stuff like L plates, sparkly cowboy hats etc. My OH did this once and everyone thought it was hilarious

:)try the pound shops our local one does pink cowboy hats and wings ect for hen nights im sure they will have some lads stuff have a fab night ohhh and hand cuffs are good for wrapping him round a lamp post with a bare butt:giggle:

Have you checked Yell for party shops?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions