Found 19th May 2008
Evening everyone!
i'm off to my mate's stag do in Prague in two weeks, anyone been to any stag's out there?? got any ideas of good places to check out??

Cheers!

Amb

1. Misc
  2. Prague
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Prague
5 Comments

Their lovely torture chambers and museums of medieavel torture haha. Knew an elderly-ish couple that went there once an visited museums that were full of the most weird torture instruments.... each to their own I guess!
Never been myself and thats all I know about the place sadly...

Depends on the type of guys your going with I guess, I've aways fancied this myself looks like fun :thumbsup:
][SIZE=+1]Full Monty
[/SIZE]The Ultimate Shooting Event
[SIZE=-1]
Shoot eight different guns including the AK47, M16, Pump-action shotgun, Sniper rifle, Magnum revolver, Glock, and clay pigeon shooting in this top-of-the-range shooting contest[/SIZE]

word of advice have someone that understands czech

Original Poster

Cheers guys! We've got out activities sorted... just more the night scene.... good bars/clubs etc.
been recommended gold fingers - so will be checking that out.

ttsese;2137515

word of advice have someone that understands czech

Hmm... we don't have anyone who knows czech - would u recommend a tour guide type person??

This place is good: ]http//ww…ash

You may even recognise it from one of Rhiannas old videos. Great atmosphere :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33135
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89179
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203

See more discussions