Found 3rd Jul 2010
Going on my mates Stag doo next weekend. We're gonna be bowling around Manchester in Tuxedos.

Anyway got me thinking, can't go the whole evening without a prank or two. Anyone got any really good ones?

Ta

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Yeah, go to Liverpool instead. We don't want you here. Purely for spelling 'do' with 3 O's.

when someone passes out,stick half a mars bar down the back of his undies.....by morning it has melted and he`ll think he`s followed thru!!!.........failing that replace the mars bar with putting their fingers in warm water...apparently they pee themselves! (the former works,neva tried the latter tho!)

deek72;8968752

Yeah, go to Liverpool instead. We don't want you here. Purely for … Yeah, go to Liverpool instead. We don't want you here. Purely for spelling 'do' with 3 O's.

pathetic

Banned

Bowling.................... On a stag do? You maaaad? :w00t:

guv;8968783

each to there own i guess !!

whingygit;8968754

when someone passes out,stick half a mars bar down the back of his … when someone passes out,stick half a mars bar down the back of his undies.....by morning it has melted and he`ll think he`s followed thru!!!.........failing that replace the mars bar with putting their fingers in warm water...apparently they pee themselves! (the former works,neva tried the latter tho!)

latter doesn't either.

it was mythbusted

put superglue in the holes of his bowling ball.

Hire a 24 hour dwarf :thumbsup:,

seen it done in ibiza..basically the dwarf handcuffs himself to the stag for 24 hours

transit;8968956

Hire a 24 hour dwarf :thumbsup:, seen it done in ibiza..basically the … Hire a 24 hour dwarf :thumbsup:, seen it done in ibiza..basically the dwarf handcuffs himself to the stag for 24 hours

:lol:

Don't do anything, just go out and have a damn good night.

Goonieman;8969092

+ 1 :thumbsup:

deek72;8968752

Yeah, go to Liverpool instead. We don't want you here. Purely for … Yeah, go to Liverpool instead. We don't want you here. Purely for spelling 'do' with 3 O's.

.... 2
I must admit I looked at the thread thinking it was about stag droppings!!

guv;8968783

I don't think he means that they are going to an alley!;-)

Goonieman;8969092

this :thumbsup:

grot-a-gram..... pmsl

i got strapped to a sign on a traffic island with nothing on

raptorcigs;8969274

i got strapped to a sign on a traffic island with nothing on

Haha, the old classic .... but still funny !!:thumbsup:

When hes drunk take him to a tattoo shop and get him a tattoo...something silly.

transit;8968956

Hire a 24 hour dwarf :thumbsup:, seen it done in ibiza..basically the … Hire a 24 hour dwarf :thumbsup:, seen it done in ibiza..basically the dwarf handcuffs himself to the stag for 24 hours

I heard about this,I think a friend of a friend had this done on him, apparently someone hired the dwarf, bought him a plane ticket and obviously ignored the dwarf until they landed at their destination, as soon as they touch down the we guy handcuffed himself to the stag.

What a nightmare situation, especially if you can talk him into swallowing the key :-D

This or big girl stripper for the win

Heard a good one once, where there were 2 people living in a tower block. One lived near the top and the other was on the ground floor. They swapped furniture over to make the ground floor flat look like the one near the top.
Then they all went out on the lash and as the night was ending, they went back to one of the flats. They got in the lift but didn't push any buttons. The groom was very drunk and didn't realise he was still on the ground floor. They went into to the flat and sat down to have a couple of end of of night drinks. Two guys start up a fake argument and one pretends to get so upset that he jumped out of the window.

:thumbsup:

peteivy;8969721

Heard a good one once, where there were 2 people living in a tower block. … Heard a good one once, where there were 2 people living in a tower block. One lived near the top and the other was on the ground floor. They swapped furniture over to make the ground floor flat look like the one near the top. Then they all went out on the lash and as the night was ending, they went back to one of the flats. They got in the lift but didn't push any buttons. The groom was very drunk and didn't realise he was still on the ground floor. They went into to the flat and sat down to have a couple of end of of night drinks. Two guys start up a fake argument and one pretends to get so upset that he jumped out of the window. :thumbsup:

mmm yes NEXT!!

Normal stuff:

Shave eyebrows off!
Smother body in instant tan!
All sign persons back with perm marker pen!

:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    2. Best watches under £500?55
    3. What shoes are these?33
    4. Samsung UE50MU6120KXXU or LG 55UJ630V34

See more discussions