Groups

Stag weekend in New Castle

Banned
    Dean just gave me a wicked idea for my stag weekend, curry on the Saturday night and we have a chilli eating competition, whoever wins doesn't pay for their meal.

24 Comments

You make it sound like we all know Dean? Is this aimed at hukder's or are you just telling us what you and your mates will be upto on the weekend?

Original Poster Banned

PraxxtorCruel;6824535

You make it sound like we all know Dean? Is this aimed at hukder's or are … You make it sound like we all know Dean? Is this aimed at hukder's or are you just telling us what you and your mates will be upto on the weekend?

how can you not know dean?

he is of JFK, BG1 calibre but just not there yet as he's still rolling in his fiesta and working in mcdonalds

What about Old Castle?

ur 35

You're coming to Newcastle for a stag do? you know there used to be an Indian where they served the hottest curry and if you could finish it then you didn't have to pay lol

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6824544

ur 35

I'm 26 you *******! :x

NB: added to my database and off my christmas card list

bellabonkers;6824549

You're coming to Newcastle for a stag do? you know there used to be an … You're coming to Newcastle for a stag do? you know there used to be an Indian where they served the hottest curry and if you could finish it then you didn't have to pay lol

can you find it for me please? or is there a really nice curry house you can recommend

lumoruk;6824553

I'm 26 you *******! :x

lol jakes on you

better game is you all drink 3 pints in 3mintues, who ever goes for a no.1 first, pays for everyone

Banned

black gerbil1;6824544

ur 35

What's wrong with being 35?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6824554

lol jakes on you :pbetter game is you all drink 3 pints in 3mintues, who … lol jakes on you :pbetter game is you all drink 3 pints in 3mintues, who ever goes for a no.1 first, pays for everyone

nah can't do that, my bro's coming and he's on benefits

DLM;6824564

What's wrong with being 35?

i was jesting with my boi

We're all on benefits except BG1. He works for his cash, whilst we take whatever he pays towards the government.

PraxxtorCruel;6824579

We're all on benefits except BG1.

someone has to pay for them. :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;6824578

i was jesting with my boi

I am definately 35, what's a boi? :?

lumoruk;6824553

I'm 26 you *******! :xNB: added to my database and off my christmas card … I'm 26 you *******! :xNB: added to my database and off my christmas card listcan you find it for me please? or is there a really nice curry house you can recommend

it's this one curryhell.com/
    ...never tried the restaurant though so can't tell you what it's like.
    Click on "curry challenge" bottom left.

DLM;6824596

I am definately 35, what's a boi? :?

It's a type of boy, but like a lower class.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;6824598

it's this one http://www.curryhell.com/...never tried the restaurant … it's this one http://www.curryhell.com/...never tried the restaurant though so can't tell you what it's like.Click on "curry challenge" bottom left.

cheers :thumbsup:

PraxxtorCruel;6824602

It's a type of boy, but like a lower class.

insulted

Banned

Where is New Castle? :thinking:

Banned

PraxxtorCruel;6824579

We're all on benefits except BG1. He works for his cash, whilst we take … We're all on benefits except BG1. He works for his cash, whilst we take whatever he pays towards the government.

I wish I could live on benefit's, I would definately lap it up :-D

Whoever wins won't actually be able to pay for their meal as they will be ill - not a great end to the night.

Newcastle - have you got a phrase book???:

chesso;6824684

Whoever wins won't actually be able to pay for their meal as they will be … Whoever wins won't actually be able to pay for their meal as they will be ill - not a great end to the night.Newcastle - have you got a phrase book???:

Everything you need to learn here lol
    geordie.org.uk/

bellabonkers;6824696

Everything you need to learn here lolhttp://www.geordie.org.uk/

Haha!! Nice one Bella. Not offering private lessons though - very wise. :-D

Remember you must not wear a coat otherwise everyone will know your a southern shandy drinking puff.

Original Poster Banned

Goonieman;6825262

Remember you must not wear a coat otherwise everyone will know your a … Remember you must not wear a coat otherwise everyone will know your a southern shandy drinking puff.

right oh :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions