Stained car seats whats best to use?

My lil mgf leaked badly in the rain and before we realised the seats were soaked,both of our softtops leaked but the mgf has half leather half cloth seats and theyre red so you can see the big bad water stain on the cloth part,whats best to use to try and get rid of the stain?

Dont want to send it for a valet would rather do it myself and save a few quid,any suggestions?

6 Comments

You could always try upholstery or carpet cleaner. Do the whole of the fabric part. Choose a nice sunny day and leave the top down to let it dry :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I wondered if carpet cleaner would do the trick as it looks like i will have to do the whole cloth part of the seat,is the 1001 cleaner range any good?

Not sure which one to use (never needed to). Perhaps you could read some reviews and make your own choice.

reviewcentre.com/pro…tml

HTH:)

Original Poster

thankyou very much looks like the oxy has been voted a good one so will start with that

You're welcome, always happy to help a fellow mgf'r

Original Poster

mgfgirl;2581603

You're welcome, always happy to help a fellow mgf'r

what colour is your lil mgf?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions