Groups
    EXPIRED

"Stan Smith Supreme" trainers

littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…=15

I refuse to pay £60 for a pair of trainers. Can anyone find a reasonable price for them?

Cheers:thumbsup:

1 Comment

Koopa

http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/lxd//navigation/product.do?D=405108289&thisprod=405108289&Mis_item_loc_id=1&Ntk=group_search&SNtt=OZ225&Nu=this_product&N=0&Ntt=405108289&Dx=mode+matchall&Np=1&product=405108289&Nty=1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&SNu=pca_id&Mis_item_id=15I refuse to pay £60 for a pair of trainers. Can anyone find a reasonable price for them?Cheers:thumbsup:

is that the cheapest you found? you could have got them for £22.50 with the discount codes on the board last month when they had their last sale.
    i have a pair along with various other trainers from the littlewoods, empire store, littlewoodsdirect, marshallward sales with discount codes.
    if you want them for that sort of price again ( im sure a couple people paid no more than £14 for them?) you will need to wait for the autmun/winter catalogue when they will sell off all the summer stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force22
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions