Groups
    EXPIRED

Stand alone DIVX/DVD player......any good ones

HI guys,
    Had a stand alone divx player for the tv for years now and could never fault it but time for an upgrade, I paid around £30.00 for mine so was hoping someone on here could recommend a really good one for the same sort of price.

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

theboss;6360332

Got One you can have for £10 … Got One you can have for £10 delivered:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/480789/fs-bush-dvd-player-with-divx-10-del/

Thanx but that would be down grading lol, after one with at least a hdmi connection.

Just car boot that one andf throw in a few films to boost the price up.

:thumbsup:

I have & can recommend the Sony RDR-GX350, however it seems fairly hard to come buy now unless you look on eBay & are happy to buy there ? It's an upscaler, recorder & plays pretty much anything that I out in it...

Original Poster

soul_man_uk;6360650

I have & can recommend the Sony RDR-GX350, however it seems fairly hard … I have & can recommend the Sony RDR-GX350, however it seems fairly hard to come buy now unless you look on eBay & are happy to buy there ? It's an upscaler, recorder & plays pretty much anything that I out in it...

sounds good but dont need the recorder but if price is right then its a added bonus I guess.
    Thanx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?511
      2. Beds22
      3. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333552
      4. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills11

See more discussions