Groups
    EXPIRED

Stand with shelves for 42" Plasma

I have a Panasonic 42" plasma currently sat on a desk but am moving and would like something a bit smaller.
    It would need 2 shelves for amp/blu/dvd recorder, anyone bought a decent one lately that they can recommend?
    Thanks.

4 Comments

I recently got this one. Easy to put together. Very please with it. Got it delivered to my store to save waiting for the delivey.

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…033
    Edited by: "leecroot" 29th Apr 2011

Original Poster

leecroot

I recently got this one. Easy to put together. Very please with it. Got … I recently got this one. Easy to put together. Very please with it. Got it delivered to my store to save waiting for the delivey. http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/technology/televisions/tvwallbracketsstands/119974769_sc_threetier_stand_for_32_up_to_42_tvs.html?hnav=4294960033

Thanks a lot mate, looks exactly what I need.

MattyBoi

Thanks a lot mate, looks exactly what I need.

Its a nice stand for the money. I couldnt find anything as cheap. When its put together its very sturdy. Much cheaper than others I was looking at.

Original Poster

leecroot

Its a nice stand for the money. I couldnt find anything as cheap. When … Its a nice stand for the money. I couldnt find anything as cheap. When its put together its very sturdy. Much cheaper than others I was looking at.

Yeah exactly mate, just have a look at argos and they start at 80 odd quid!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861346
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1315
      3. word association Game73944485
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927360

See more discussions