Groups
    EXPIRED

Standard XD Card

I am looking for a standard Card for my fathers Olympus C 160 camera. The cheapest I have seen are from Fleabay at £7.99 delivered from Hong Kong.

Can anyone recommend anywhere cheaper?

Cheers

9 Comments

as it has only 3.2 mp it shouldnt need a big card should it? i used a 256 in mine i think when i had it and it was on highest quality and i still never filled it! I have a 8mp cam now and a 1gb and the same applies! the smaller cards are on sale in asda etc.hope this helps.

1gb fujifilm is £1.79 flash memory through amazon plus £4.99 postage?

Original Poster

Is this the one?

amazon.co.uk/Fuj…8-1

If so it says it is a Type M and I thought these couldn't be used in this camera?

Yeah the Olympus C 160 is only compatible with the standard cards and I think it only supports up to 512mb.

H and M Cards not supported ]Specifications

Original Poster

Celticsun;2257789

Yeah the Olympus C 160 is only compatible with the standard cards and I … Yeah the Olympus C 160 is only compatible with the standard cards and I think it only supports up to 512mb.H and M Cards not supported ]Specifications

Cheers for that, so it is back to square one.....

Any recommendations please?

Its a tricky one, I have just done a search of all usual suppliers and I am coming up with nothing, nothing reasonable anyways (£30 for a 256mb Is a little steep)

It might be one of those where it may just be cheaper to buy a new camera £40 will get you a half reasonable camera. Its annoying I have a similair issue with my old A330 Fuji its a cracking little camera but I cant get a hold of another card either.

I will keep looking :thumbsup:

Another good option will be to pop into any of your local Photography shops and have a look and see if they have any old stock.

Ok all I can Find are these... I know they are 256mb but thats pretty good on a 3.2MP camera you should get 100 pics on full quality

UK Seller on Flea Bay

Item No.

]here ....

snowtiger;2265361

]here ....

Umm... seems to be a looped link? sends me back to this page!?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions