Stanstead Airport Parking Recommendation

Posted 24th NovEdited by:"rimalpatel007"
Which parking company would recommend for traveling from Stanstead airport.
I am looking for where I self park and transfer is provided to the airport.

Any recommendations with promo code would be appreciated.

Tia
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Standed, Standard..... third time lucky for Stanstead maybe?
Green car park is onsite and 10 minute walk. There’s also a new multi-storey there too. Mid-stay is good too with regular busses. Just remember where you parked. Stansted is expensive to park. Another option would be to do a park stay and fly option with some of the local hotels who offer transfers.
deleted1471098
Stick with the proper car parks, trying to save just a few pounds can see you parking in a field with a car full of dents
Look on that HolidayExtras they do Airport parking option comparisons. They usually apply a 15% reduction automatically. I find booking a Stansted official car park and using their bus transfer to be the best value and fastest.
I recently booked official airport short stay green car park via skyparksecure and using code COMPARE to get 20% off
I second the green car park , official car park, 10 minutes walk to terminal if you are a slow walker . Just booked a week for under £60 , used holiday extra for discount , if you sign up with them they send regular 10 or 15 % codes.
BaronVonDouche24/11/2019 21:10

Comment deleted

I'm just looking at their website, I have been given a quote but cannot fit the promo box to enter code.
rimalpatel00725/11/2019 08:39

I'm just looking at their website, I have been given a quote but cannot …I'm just looking at their website, I have been given a quote but cannot fit the promo box to enter code.

When you click on Edit search there’s a box where you can edit the promo code
39112213-EjOpj.jpg
using this link skyparksecure.com/MSE…001
quoting £39.99 for 1 week from 14/12 in official long stay,no booking fee using link
personally used official long stay from 6/11 ,very easy entry and transfer and pickup + official long stay is only 2 roundabouts from M11
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions