Groups

Stanislavski

All through GCSE i used to think Shakespeare was a douche bag.

and then i found out about stanislavki.
    i hate this guy so much. after tomoz i never have to learn about him again..

in summary.... Theatre studies is aload of bollox.

anyone else hate studying someone back at school?

25 Comments

Banned

no but i liked studying my PE teacher, he was fit, there should be a minimum age of say about 40 to become a teacher -lol

lol i never did it at GCSE but did it at a-level just kinda dossed my theory though lol

I hated school, I liked the social life that went with it. Only lesson I liked was PE (not cos I fancied my teacher like some others, mind he was rather butch lol). I couldn't wait to leave school and join the army.

Stanislavski = [SIZE=4]Saliva stinks[/SIZE]

I'll be sitting the same exam as you tommorow mate

I'm doing my Theatre Studies AS too!

Original Poster

cannyscot;2236142

Stanislavski = [SIZE=4]Saliva stinks[/SIZE]

:O NO WAY?

Original Poster

Antwon;2236170

I'll be sitting the same exam as you tommorow mate :DI'm doing my Theatre … I'll be sitting the same exam as you tommorow mate :DI'm doing my Theatre Studies AS too!

good luck matey
    whats your set piece? Yerma?

Mclovin;2236214

:O NO WAY?

Yes way

Mclovin;2236218

good luck matey :Dwhats your set piece? Yerma?

3:10 to Yerma

shakespeare god i remember being chucked out the classroom a few times over him lol

all the worlds a stage and its men and women merely players.........pppfffttttttttt

I can also remember my english teacher having a flip attack at me when she asked me to "spell" the letter H
    how on earth can you spell a letter? I still dont get it to this day lol

Mardyass;2236277

I can also remember my english teacher having a flip attack at me when … I can also remember my english teacher having a flip attack at me when she asked me to "spell" the letter Hhow on earth can you spell a letter? I still dont get it to this day lol

loool
    sure she wasnt on crack or something? lol
    Spell a letter

she was a right old bag and the letter H would you believe begins with A,wrap your head around that one,she was nuts I'm sure of it

edited due to not being able to spell begin properly lol

Mardyass;2236300

she was a right old bag and the letter H would you believe begins with … she was a right old bag and the letter H would you believe begins with A,wrap your head around that one,she was nuts I'm sure of itedited due to not being able to spell begin properly lol

Aitch

Original Poster

yeah i reckon every english teacher has a screw loose.

lol how can the letter H possibly be spelt aitch I dont get it???????? after all these years I still dont get it lol

cannyscot;2236328

Aitch

righto so can you spell the whole alphabet?:w00t:

school was awesome.... exams are stressful but there its a very unique time as well...feel quite special.

good luck mclovin !

yeah magicbeans has a point it seems gay now but im only 19 and me and my mates always reminisce bout school and the good jokes we had in certain classes and the sorts of characters that were in classes they were good times! but exams were the worst

Mclovin;2236329

yeah i reckon every english teacher has a screw loose.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]English[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]teachers = [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Cheerless[/SIZE], [SIZE=4]hating[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Screw loose = [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Cool sewers[/SIZE][/FONT]

cannyscot;2236372

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]English[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]teachers = … [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]English[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]teachers = [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Cheerless[/SIZE], [SIZE=4]hating[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Screw loose = [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]Cool sewers[/SIZE][/FONT]

lol if you did them from the top of your head thats quite an art im carp at anagrams

numptyj;2236390

lol if you did them from the top of your head thats quite an art im carp … lol if you did them from the top of your head thats quite an art im carp at anagrams

Must confess I googled them :oops:

cannyscot;2236399

Must confess I googled them :oops:

im disapointed
    well good use of initiative! lol

[SIZE=4]cannyscot = [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Constancy[/SIZE]

numptyj;2236412

im disapointed well good use of initiative! lol

Try it for yourself

anagramgenius.com/ser…tml
    Post a comment
    @