Groups
    EXPIRED

Stansted Airport Parking - any ideas

I am taking a trip to Barcelona next weekend and want to drive my car to stansted airport. I wondered whether there are any discount codes lying about (not purple parking) that you know of or a free alternative to parking - maybe a nearby residential area???
    Thanks in advance

6 Comments

have you had any responses yet? I am looking as well. What is wrong with purple parking?

Original Poster

No responses at all. Purple Parking charge over £40, as they have meet and greet only availabel at this airport........errrr that is more than my flight cost!!!!! So think I may try pink elephant, as they are around £20 cheaper.

I'm doing the same. A freind has told me that you can register to become a club member of purple parking which is free, and then get discounts on rates by putting in the club membership number. I haven't tried this as purple parking have no availabilty for my dates. A good price comparison site is ]compare-airport-parking.co.uk. which lists parking in price order and gives reviews. Just realised you'd have already gone now, hope you found something good and had a good trip.

Original Poster

Hey, thanks for your reply.
    I have quite a few trips planned this year, so think I will register for this.
    In the end I went with Pink Elephant and it cost me £13.60 for 48 hours. Not a bad price, consider Purple Parking were charging £43.50.

I always use pink elephant at Stansted and find it cheap and reliable, also if you go through airparks.co.uk to book it through Quidco you get 7% back.

Try ]http//ww…htm its for AA members but there is no checks (Im with RAC anyway. lol). I always use APH and find they are the cheapest.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions